Do Not Sell My Personal Information

To The Twit That Cut Me Up In That Old Crappy Mk6 St

Martyn

get a life, just because your car is not the current model does not mean you need to try and show off how good your old car is people do not care!(this is not aimed at anyone in person)

sorry, maybe some of you others have had old fiesta drivers try and cut you up or show off how good there old fiesta is.

what is the point? i aint gonna thrash my new car to beat your crappy old car!

oh yeah, all the time. all old fiestas seem like they want to race me. Not cool :(

What about people in the new fiesta who try and show off around the old fiesta? ;) :lol:

Mind you, this was very amusing, when the wee nedish girl (Must surely of been her parents car) decided to give the eyes of race at the lights then procede to stall :lol::lol:

I'm a mature lady. Everyone always wants to cut me up. :lol: But you know what, I dont care. Let em. Last time I tried overtaking some really slow driver, I aquaplaned my car and had to replace my wheel! Dangerous, will never do that again.

Mk6 Fezza all the way, 2 year's old now and only been off the the road for servicing, unlike all these unreilable Mk7's

get a life, just because your car is not the current model does not mean you need to try and show off how good your old car is people do not care!(this is not aimed at anyone in person)

sorry, maybe some of you others have had old fiesta drivers try and cut you up or show off how good there old fiesta is.

what is the point? i aint gonna thrash my new car to beat your crappy old car!

:lol:

Funny you should say that, Monday morning I came across, or should I say a black ST came across me going to work. He was stuck in the middle lane of the motorway with nothing on his inside so I stayed behind him on the inside lane. As I was coming off at the next junction. Unbeknown to me, so was he and he just pulled over, no indication straight in front of me onto the slip road. He then wanted for some very strange reason to race me. I obliged, but it didn't last long. :lol:

But, as Jonny says, it's only BMW drivers who are bad drivers. ;)

I dont have a problem with other Fiesta drivers, its the Focus lot that seem to dislike me!!!! they really do race up my !Removed!, cut me up, try to beat me away at the lights, even had one pull away, cut back in front of me slow right down and then squirt his unaligned winscreen washers so water flew over his roof and onto my newly cleaned car!!!!!!!

I had a mad 5 mins with a boy racer and his mates in a golf last week at a set of traffic lights, he was showing off and roared off in front of me then pulled in and cut me up!! So I let him get in front then floored it and passed him, as we got into traffic I kind of blocked him so he couldn’t over take and we'd caught up with traffic in front so he couldn't undertake me by then other traffic was behind and he couldn't do anything he was well peed off I laughed my head, I could see him getting angry and his mates were giving him stick he was itching to get behind me but no one let him out, I went right at the round about and he was had, don’t you just love it when a plan comes together!! :lol:

I LOVE my MK7 but I also love the MK6 ST, and as there is no MK7 ST it's 2.0 pocket rocket engine still rocks (IMHO) so I dont think he has much to show off, he could beat ANY MK7 hands down.(if thats his thing)

I had a mad 5 mins with a boy racer and his mates in a golf last week at a set of traffic lights, he was showing off and roared off in front of me then pulled in and cut me up!! So I let him get in front then floored it and passed him, as we got into traffic I kind of blocked him so he couldn’t over take and we'd caught up with traffic in front so he couldn't undertake me by then other traffic was behind and he couldn't do anything he was well peed off I laughed my head, I could see him getting angry and his mates were giving him stick he was itching to get behind me but no one let him out, I went right at the round about and he was had, don’t you just love it when a plan comes together!! :lol:

Go you Sara! :lol:

Go you Sara! :lol:

I tell you what around where I live breeds boy racers they are just maniacs they drive around in souped up little Novas or Corsas or whatever little car they can get the hands on and trash, with the radio so loud it can be heard the other side of the planet, they have no respect for any other drivers, I blame the examiners for passing them !!!!

Or maybe I’m just getting old …

rant over :rolleyes:

Funny you should say that, Monday morning I came across, or should I say a black ST came across me going to work. He was stuck in the middle lane of the motorway with nothing on his inside so I stayed behind him on the inside lane. As I was coming off at the next junction. Unbeknown to me, so was he and he just pulled over, no indication straight in front of me onto the slip road. He then wanted for some very strange reason to race me. I obliged, but it didn't last long. :lol:

Don't they say now that it's the Audi drivers who are idiots...or !Removed! in the words of Top Gear?

The lad who sits opposite me at work has a 9 year old Audi and thinks he is James Bond, drives like a right tit and tries to race everyone on the way home from work, he's Estonia so he blames being a dangerous driver on the fact that the roads are different there :rolleyes: get a life!!!

Although,i drive a MK6 and i'd never race a MK7...infact i don't really race anyone...except the lad in the Citreon c1 who tried to get in front of me on the dual carriage way last week...i don't think so Mr 1 litre...!!!!

lol ;)

Just on the motorway it seems to me.... In town there is far worse driving to be seen from those in Volkswagens.... (bring on the abuse!)

Anyway, im sure that the bad drivers would still drive like idiots even if they were in another brand of car! Has to be said though that some cars are just synonymous with certain groups of folk, like Novas being souped up and driven by chavs, BMWs being driven by aggressive blokes, 4x4's being driven by mothers to take their kids to school 5yds down the road, White vans being driven dangerously and carelessly etc etc etc. Lol i'm often quite suprised by how fast those white vans go! esp on the motorway!

Important to remember that bad driving, by anyone, in any car, can end up killing people, or whole families, in an instant. I certainly wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life in an invalid carriage, because of some moron driving like an idiot, so drive safely people! and remember Think Bike!

Oh and may i add "maximum respect to Keith and the entire Keith massiv! Make some noize!"

In your M3 it would have lasted about 3 secs I reckon Keith! :lol::lol:

oh yeah, all the time. all old fiestas seem like they want to race me. Not cool :(

should av crashed in to em

:lol::lol:

Someone wants to race me in my brand new car, ach ... al just crash into them :P

I am a bit of a speed queen but I wouldn't risk crashing my new car into anything....

Haha, you sound like we are talking about the dodgems at the fun fair!

I like my mk3's but i don't think i'd show off trying to !Removed! off people in newer models seeing as their 1.25's or whatever will most likely smoke my 17 year old 1.8. End of the day if you're going to !Removed! someone off just drive reaaaaallll slowly infront of them in single lanes :)