Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Service

iain28

I have got a focus mk2 1.8 tdci 56 plate with 147300 miles on the clock with a full service history from a local garage but I'm thinking of getting the next one done from ford but I am wondering what parts are included in this (ie oil filter fuel filter etc etc).

I would be grateful if someone could let me know

Regards

I am not sure what's included in the service but I know you get free roadside assistance for 1 year

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

I think the ford etis website will tell you what each service is

daz..

!Removed! rip off, that's a ford service lmao

• Like 2

!Removed! rip off, that's a ford service lmao

haha yes we know they are not cheap, but i needed my free road assistance at the end of last year haha that was worth it's weight in the service cost :)

so you get a 140 quid service and you get recovery with that?

For Fords 4 years and older you could go for the Motorcraft4+ service. There are two options a minor service for £119 inc 1700 nectar points and recovery or a major service for £189 and 2300 nectar points and recovery. I can't remember the exact details but both looked comprehensive to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I always go for the Ford Motorcraft Four Plus service. A full service may be £30 more than my local garage, but having Roadside Assistance and genuine Ford parts easily balances that out imo.

You can find the details here: http://www.ford.co.uk/motorcraftfourplus (what you get is on the 'Full Price List and Participating Dealers' tab).