Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hesitant Start

Philip W 1982

My engine is mint it's hardly done any miles (03 1.8 LX - 28k) every so often when the car has been running and then I switch off after going to the shops say, then come back maybe 10 mins later and try to start the car turns over like normal but won't start. I have read somehwere that it maybe an air pressure valve??? It doesn't do it all the time maybe 3 times per week. When it does do it I just stop give it a second turn it over and it starts instantly - literally bang on as soon as the key is turned. Any idea what this maybe?? I have totally slavered over the cleanliness of this car it's ridiculous and I do all the work myself and haven't had to do anything other than servicing it yet - touch wood. I was just wondering if there is anything on the horizon that needs sorting?? It only had 11k miles on it in 2011!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club