Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Can I Change On My Standard Fiesta St2?

ca12lyd

Had my mk7 fiesta st2 since November now it's in spirit blue but I'm fed up of it being standard and I have no idea what will look good and what I can change! Suggestions please

post-52590-0-33497500-1395692343_thumb.j

De Tango and LED interior bulb upgrade... HID's are also a good upgrade

Things people do are CREE reversing and other bulbs, interior lighting strips, DMB gel overlays for the ford badges(basically cool colours) and things like that. If you didn't order yours with the style pack you could have a go at the illuminated scuff plates also?

If your gonna do the Illuminated scuff plates, speak to ford before hand about warranty as you may need to drill for the wiring of the lighting

Okay il have to look Into it thanks, il just get a mechanic to do it for me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Upgrade all your bulbs and get a richbrook aerial, get some gel overlays before they stop selling them in June and de-tango. Could also spray the steering wheel trim black, maybe even have a body shop spray your exterior plastics gloss black for you, few st owners I've seen have done this.

I was just looking at the gel overlays can't seem to find one for the st badge, might look into having the plastics sprayed iv seen one online that had it, looked good

Check out the project section m8 loads of great ideas people have come up with and done :) endless amount of mods you can do all down to personal taste tbh but the most important thing is to have fun modding :D

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 3

If your gonna do the Illuminated scuff plates, speak to ford before hand about warranty as you may need to drill for the wiring of the lighting

I take it you have not seen an ST with the door open before

I take it you have not seen an ST with the door open before

Take it you've not seen the options on the st as they don't all have them ? it's the style pack I believe

Take it you've not seen the options on the st as they don't all have them ? it's the style pack I believe

Point taken

Yeah you get the option mine came with it though

Yeh I seem to recall it was a free option around the time you got yours, I think a few other st owners got It free.

I don't know to be honest I just saw it in the show room and wanted it

Ahhh well yours wasn't a factory order anyway then :)

From what I gather its got everything it could have from new

Very nice, I'd love the st with all the gadgets like sat nav etc

Sat nav is good needs updating though, sync is amazing! But that's pretty standard on fords now I think

• Like 1

Hey I've just bought a st fiesta to mines blue but painted the wrong colour by ford, it's the kuga blue Can't tell till I park next to another one really, let me no if you do any mods please as iam wanting to as well but don't no where to start, I've put a deposit down for the mountune upgrade should go in next month,

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

• Like 1

Hey I've just bought a st fiesta to mines blue but painted the wrong colour by ford, it's the kuga blue Can't tell till I park next to another one really, let me no if you do any mods please as iam wanting to as well but don't no where to start, I've put a deposit down for the mountune upgrade should go in next month,

Stick a photo up so we can see what it looks like! I can't believe Ford would paint one the wrong colour :lol:

Stick a photo up so we can see what it looks like! I can't believe Ford would paint one the wrong colour :lol:

I can lol at least they own a Unique ST cant see many being painted in Kuga blue

You the know the ST does come in 2 shades of blue right? Spirit blue and there is another Pearl blue color. Maybe you ordered the wrong one?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

You the know the ST does come in 2 shades of blue right? Spirit blue and there is another Pearl blue color. Maybe you ordered the wrong one?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

What's the other shade ? There's only one blue (spirit blue) available for the st on the website and that I know of.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club