Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Order For Ecoboost 100 Titanium 3 Door , Active City Stop - Time From Order To Delivery ?

DunkPoole

I hope to place an order this Friday 28th March for a 1.0L Titanium Ecoboost 100 in silver with the options of City pack (rear parking sensors), Active city stop and full size spare wheel. This is to be a replacement for my 2011 1.4 3 door Titanium. I have been advised this will be a factor order and because of the options I have chosen it will be an approximate 12 week wait for delivery. Any one else any experience as to this timescale ? I would have thought any factory order would be the same timescale. Just because you have a particular combination how can this mean it would take 12 instead of 6 weeks ? Any one have experience of Active city stop and how can you test it out without risk of smashing up the front of the car !

Ordered my fiesta titanium x on the 8th march build date is 11th april expected delivery at dealer 5th may then about 5 days for them to do there bits so looking around 10th may for collection black and spare wheel is all i added

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Ford OC mobile app

I'd say by the time I get mine it will be about 8 weeks

Ordered my ZS on 5th March, currently expected at the dealer by 3rd May, will prob collect the following week, so around 9 ish weeks from order to collection. The dealer did say delivery could take 10-12 weeks when I placed my order.

Ours might be on the same shipment from factory :-) lol

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Ford OC mobile app

Haha, yeah you never know, they might be!

1.0 125 Zetec S on order!

No lol whats your build date

Just checked - My build date is 11th Apr too!... Our cars will be production line brothers!!

Ha lol what if there next to each other lol

Update from dealer VIN number has yet to be allocated as the vehicle is pending status with an estimated build date of 08/04/2014 and an ETA to Dealer of 26/04/2014 hopefully it will be the end of this monuth insted of the may as quoted before

Woop!... Happy for you Mat... I'm not sure I'll hold my breath for my delivery date being brought forward though :(

It might do if urs was 11th too try and get update ftom dealer Hopefully they might not be that far apart they could still be on same shipment