Do Not Sell My Personal Information

cruise control!?

ilovemyfezzi2009

Ok so maybe i was a bit nervous after getting a brand new car after passing my test.. but hey i love it!!

was a bit worried putting the cruise control but its great!!

gets a bit scary when your going at a constant speed but so glad ive got that option now!

I heart it 2! :)

lol yeah its wicked!! specially for long journeys i just get a bit scared and quickly take it off..

but travelling upto peterborough next week so will come in use i guess!!

what fiesta do u have?? :D

I was just talking about this today with my mum!! I haven't tried cruise control yet, and tbh, I'm a little scared, mainly because I'm not used to it, and like the first poster, I've not long passed my test either, lol, yeah, I'm kinda like, omg what if it doesn't cancel back off or something, scared of the day I never saw I guess, lol. It does sound like a neat thing for longer journeys, so I reckon I'll try it soon!

I was just talking about this today with my mum!! I haven't tried cruise control yet, and tbh, I'm a little scared, mainly because I'm not used to it, and like the first poster, I've not long passed my test either, lol, yeah, I'm kinda like, omg what if it doesn't cancel back off or something, scared of the day I never saw I guess, lol. It does sound like a neat thing for longer journeys, so I reckon I'll try it soon!

It's very handy for motorway driving so don't panic Zippy! :rolleyes:

Application of the brakes will always revert back to "manual" driving so there's no reason for concern.

My advice would be to test it on a quiet stretch of road to familiarise yourself with how it works so that you will be more confident when using it all the time.

You find that it will improve your economy over time too. :)

what fiesta do u have?? :D

The spa titanium in ma avatar.

Agree wi what Hedgepig's posted.

It also helps u not 2 speed! ;)

Thanks for the advice :) I will try it out!

MsMashed, I LOVE your Avatar!! It's cool.

used it the day after i got the mk7, having never used c/c before, for the first 10min i'd say i used more energy up in forcing myself not to touch the pedals - after about that i started to get use to the alien sensation and yes - it's great.

word of caution, when you come off a motorway be sure to press OFF on the wheel, i caught one of the other buttons while steering through a round about and felt it kick in luckily i was about to dab the brakes anyway

MsMashed, I LOVE your Avatar!! It's cool.

Aww cheers wee lady! :)

Yes very cool avatar Ms Mashed. :)

I'm scared to use CC. I dont travel far enough to use it anyhow but I think I would like full control on the motorway just cos I dont do motorway driving so the whole thing is alien to me.