Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's Arrived At The Dealers!!!

The Dark Knight

I'm there now sorting the paperwork. ST-2 over a week ahead of schedule. They've just got to PDI it and I've got to get the winter tyres off mine pronto...

Pics to follow later

Exciting times, I got my Tit X last friday and had to do the same with tge tyres before I got mine.

Pics up when you get it!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

always a good felling when you get a new car.

Here's a few pics I took today

post-41593-0-29469800-1395951119_thumb.j

post-41593-0-23405400-1395951133_thumb.j

post-41593-0-26554900-1395951146_thumb.j

• Like 3

Lovely mate

There is a Red one in a car park next to my work I see everyday & it looks smart in that colour

Looks awesome :P

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Ford OC mobile app

Cheers. Looking forward to collecting it next week.

Funnily enough, on the way home in the ZS I joined the A38 behind a Vauxhall Insignia turbo diesel which must have been a pretty powerful version because when we both floored it to join the slip road (it's a weird slip road with 2 entry points) before other cars caught us, he pulled away from me fairly comfortably.

I felt like doing an Obi-Wan and saying "If you strike me down now, I will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine." :lol:

That's a really tidy car, love the look of a brand new car. Great colour choice ;)

Those insignias are twin turbo diesels, that's probably why you thought it quick! 0-60 8.2 seconds and around 198bhp/295lb ft torque! Amazing bit of car I think, very underrated.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Looks v nice! I especially like the look of the rear without the number plate! Shame you have to put a plate on it.

1.0 125 Zetec S on order!

Lucky for some, still no news on mine :(

Car looks great though!

I hate that even once it has arrived at your local dealers, there is still a week to wait.. it's like the ultimate tease knowing it's just down the road :lol:

I waited 2 day's after mine was at the dealer, put through as a 'priority' as i was supposed to pick up on 16th my birthday.

Rang them 2 days before and for the guy to ring back, he didn't so I was expecting my car on the 16th.

The 16th came and no car, so on my Birthday I rang them up and made a right fuss, delivered on the wednesday 19 for pick up on Friday 21st :)

Very nice matey! Lots of fun to be had :)

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

I want an ST!

But I've only had the ZS 2 months and the missus would serve me my own spuds.

• Like 2

Nice Car have fun on the A38 but look out for the Bill LOL.

Awsome there hope mine might be early then (wishful thinkin lol)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Ford OC mobile app

Dave you're going to love it. I would have had red myself but my ZS was red so fancied the change. Hope you don't have to wait too long now. Any mods planned?

I want an ST!

But I've only had the ZS 2 months and the missus would serve me my own spuds.

Haha. I'd had my ZS 10 months when I went and ordered the ST2. Didn't tell the wife until I got home with a handful of paperwork. She took it pretty well to be fair considering I'd only nipped to the supermarket for a couple of things. The grief arrived after delivery when she started asking for pressies to the same value.

Not going to bother with mods Phil, not even mountune. Partly because I can't afford to and partly because it is more than fast enough anyway.

The other aspect is that this is me bowing out of finance in a blaze of glory lol! At the end of the 2 year agreement it's bye bye ST and hello Del-Boy van lol! Can't afford finance if I am going to be getting my first house be it rent or mortgage.

Unless I win some money in the interim lol!

Very nice Dave and very jealous ;)

I would had done the same thing but no 5 door. Enjoy the car :)

Cheers. I discovered at the dealers that mine is 'just' standard ST-2 and so it isn't keyless entry, just keyless start. Not that I am worried by that as I am quite happy with the standard key affair at the moment with the ZS.

Insurance is £27 per month fully comp with protected NCB (paying £20 for the ZS) so pretty good.

A couple of questions:

1: Is the ambient lighting more extensive on the ST-2? Only cupholders on my ZS

2: Any examples of key features accessible on the fancy colour screen menu?

Thanks

Cheers. I discovered at the dealers that mine is 'just' standard ST-2 and so it isn't keyless entry, just keyless start. Not that I am worried by that as I am quite happy with the standard key affair at the moment with the ZS.

Insurance is £27 per month fully comp with protected NCB (paying £20 for the ZS) so pretty good.

A couple of questions:

1: Is the ambient lighting more extensive on the ST-2? Only cupholders on my ZS

2: Any examples of key features accessible on the fancy colour screen menu?

Thanks

1. Ambient lighting includes the cup holders, above the glove box, door pockets, front interior light and foot wells (these will be white so buy a couple of red bulbs they look much better)

2. Menu is pretty standard really similar to that on the rest of the range, I've not really explored it that musch just use what I need. It does have the hill assist on it and text reader not sure if others have that.

Footwell lights go out when you start the engine.

Footwell lights go out when you start the engine.

A bit annoying, I think it would look amazing with the footwells, when I get ny red bulbs for them!

Quick question guys, I've just removed the Phillips Bluevision bulbs from the ZS and will put them into the ST next weekend. Is the process any different with the ST having LED DRL's?

I wondered if the connecting cable was different in some way.

Quick question guys, I've just removed the Phillips Bluevision bulbs from the ZS and will put them into the ST next weekend. Is the process any different with the ST having LED DRL's?

I wondered if the connecting cable was different in some way.

No mine went on today no issues. Car looks better with blue visions. The leds aren't a serviceable item according to the manual.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app