Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's Arrived At The Dealers!!!

The Dark Knight

Ok cheers. Just purchased my GAP cover online. £90 with limit of £15k over 2 years beats the dealer prices by some margin!

I hope when I go sign paper work I get to see mine still in its wrapping paper :) im guessing about 5-6 weeks till collection

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Ford OC mobile app

Yes it was quite nice seeing it fresh off the transporter with all the wrapping on the seats etc. You can see in the picture I took that it says Immingham on the label on the steering wheel. I googled it and it's a port in Lincolnshire where it landed lol

• Like 1

Good news!, mine arrived 2 months early, predicted on May 24th collected from dealer on March 28th. I have already done 160 very happy miles. I'm in love with the ST.

DomT8

Update from dealer VIN number has yet to be allocated as the vehicle is pending status with an estimated build date of 08/04/2014 and an ETA to Dealer of 26/04/2014 hopefully it will be the end of this monuth insted of the may as quoted before

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Ford OC mobile app

They must be upping production to cover all the sales, most people have received their cars early. Fingers crossed for you.

DomT8

Well I spoke to the dealer today and it is collection day tomorrow! It went into the garage for it's PDI this afternoon and will be valeted tomorrow morning. Finishing work at 3pm to fetch it but got to go to Uni straight after. Not for class but I am booked onto a talk by a Court of Appeal judge. Still, some nice roads to drive down on my way home.

Yeah prob lol over time

Cool I hope they do mine quick when they get it lol

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Ford OC mobile app

Every road is nice to drive in the ST, I have had mine since Friday and am already on my 2nd tank of fuel. I keep getting lost and finding very nice back roads. MPG is suffering though (29 average)

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Every road is nice to drive in the ST, I have had mine since Friday and am already on my 2nd tank of fuel. I keep getting lost and finding very nice back roads. MPG is suffering though (29 average)

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

apart from all the sodding pot-holes. It's a bit like an obstacle course around Yorkshire roads

It's going to rain heavily tomorrow when I collect my car. I would have been very surprised if it didn't. Every time I collect a new car, it rains. If I bought a car in Death Valley in the middle of a heat wave, rain clouds would suddenly appear and it would throw it down lol

And don't forget all the sahara sand that will be plastered all over it. Mine looks like I've been on a rally stage even though i washed it at the weekend.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club