Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Vibration Is Here.....

whosroundisit?

Hi ppl, i have a mondeo 2.0 tdci zetec 130 on an 04 and i have noticed a vibration on low revs while driving and it seems to get worse once you turn corner(seems to be coming from the front left hand side of the car). I have wrapped lagging around the turbo pipe underneath the car butt the noise is there. I was wondering if I had lagged in the right place? Where does the pipe normally vibrate? Top bottom at the start of the intake? The cars running fine other than this stupid vibration. Any ideas? Anyone had the same issue and found out it was something else? Thanks alot

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I have noticed that the tensioner causes vibration but thats the other side of the engine lol. The Turbo pipe normally rattles and bangs just below the radiator at the front of the car I packed underneath my previous cars pipe with some flame retardant material to stop the noise

Superb thanks i shall look at the pipes near the rad in the morn get them lagged see if i get anywhere! When i said the left i meant when i was sat in the car - forgot to say that

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club