Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Tdci 1.8 2008

unlucky focus owner

Problem started month or so ago, car broke down, New alternator and battery fitted... Got car back and drove it to my work 20miles away, all fine... 8hr shift done and car started but 5 seconds later it cut out and wouldn't start again... Engine turning over but just not starting... Garage picked up car and he claimed it started with him.. plugged in diagnostic computer and no faults showing.. got car back again, drove it about on and off during a day then it just wouldn't start again... Any ideas?

Also bonnett won't open..

Cheers

Get yer self a scanner cheap enough off eBay and read any codes that are showing then post on here for help also read the fuel pressure at cranking speed to fire and open the injectors it has to be in the region of 4000 psi I think it is anything below and it won't fire to me that would indicate a problem with the fuel system but until you can give a bit more detail it will be hard to say could be a number of reasons .

As for the bonnet not opening search for the guide on here briggante did a good guide recently.

Yes it's turning over all day long...

As for battery I am not sure, can't get into bonnet to check the bugger..

I shall have a look at the instruction to get it opened..

Cheers

Sent from my HTC One using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club