Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo Mark 3 Stereo Id Please

Mark twiglet

I have an 05 mondeo with sony head unit! Believed to be OE.... The manual in the car says it's a ford 6006e ...... But it's not.... What is it? As I need to get release keys for it !! And will the auto leads kit 092 fit to enable me to fit a parrot bluetooth kit??[becky.linton@yahoo.co.ukattachment=13869:ImageUploadedByFord OC1396026589.878260.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

post-51977-139602663248_thumb.jpg

Thanks! The 6006e is what it says in the handbook but it looks nothing like what's in dash! And hendys in fareham were so unhelpful

I bought some of them today from halfrauds! Took em back and the mechanic came out and tried himself! They didn't work!

Were you putting the keys in correctly?

Have a look at my guides list (visible under my posts on a PC).

I have a radio swap guide there that may help.

I've spoken to many people and had some guy in a stereo shop try getting it out and bought 3 different kits from halfrauds now and taken them back unbent!!! I've now ordered some off of eBay ! I spoke to a stereo shop who said they are the hardest stereo to get out and he wanted £150 to take it out and fit the parrot! I said I already had the parrot kit and loom to fit...... No that was just labour.... Lol I hung up!!!!

If the keys feel like they aren't unlocking the claws then sometimes putting some pressure on the corners when insering and manipulating the keys can help to loosen the claws grip.

Have sourced the correct keys now from eBay and the stereo is out thanks for help! Parrot 9200 is fitted and is perfect.... But now my remote stalk for the stereo is not working ..... Aaaaaggggghhhhh

Posted a reply to your other message Fella.

• 4 weeks later...

Now I have 6 cd's in the stereo and they won't eject! If I press to load it says it's full! Which it is but none will eject!!!! HELP please.....

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club