Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Can I Do To My Car?

Kris_R

Hey Girls and guys i have just bought a car and wondered what i can do to it to make it look abit better. Any advice would be great thanks Kris

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

burn it! lol no just simple little things can make a world of difference to how a csr looks, new alloy's, detango ect

Get it nice & clean, & add subtle mods like tinted back windows, de tango the indicators, & paint the wheels anthracite. Avoid cheap tacky mods.

I agree with the posts above about detango and some alloys, personally I think genuine Ford ones always look best. Maybe see if you can get some colour coded front and rear bumpers, I think that will make a big improvement

Alright thanks for all the suggestions. I want to detango the car but unsure what is legal and what isnt? Was looking at the st bumpers and boot spoiler or would that be to much?

Detango is easy, all you do is buy clear lenses for the car and replace the bulb with one that flashes orange (I'd suggest going for a white bulb that flashes orange instead of the orange ones). Simplest mod but makes a huge difference

I would buy alloys before the bumper and spoiler, I think am ST bumper and spoiler with hubs would look a bit funny

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

RWD conversion with a cossie lump, and a full WRC style wide arch kit lol

Alright ok thanks will go have a look for lenses and bulbs. Changed the headlight to ice white xenon bulbs that made a big difference. I like the way you think vinny lol

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club