Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vandalising B*stards!

daviesscfc1

post-49962-139611685471_thumb.jpgpost-49962-139611686525_thumb.jpg

Woke up this morning to find out my car has been vandalised by some low lives pinched my wind deflectors and my ford gel badges, bent my Wiper Blades and ripped off my number plate!! Absolutely devastated work hard to get nice things and this happens! One of about 10 cars aswell mine being the worst typical! Police have been informed and have taken my details but not expecting much !

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

That's really unfortunate, hopefully they find those responsible especially as it wasn't just yours it was part of your streets.

!Removed! !Removed!. Makes me sick when they do things like this. I'd love to catch the f###### and cut their fingers off. See if they can nick stuff with no fingers.

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

Where abouts are you??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

In some places they would cut a hand off for stealing.

Sent from my HUAWEI Ascend P2 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Should bring back public hangings for people who do this sort of thing. Hope you catch those responsible

I live in swansea and it's by no means a rough area I live in and I haven't done anything to upset anyone! Not expecting anything from the police but it's best they know as it's more they can do than me! Being 18 I'd never do anything like that when I was younger!

Happened to me a few years ago. I think it's a jealousy thing. Some people can't stand seeing people doing well when their lives are in the gutter.

Sent from my KFTT using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 2

Bet your fuming mate, there's just no need at all. Low life's. On the positive side atleast with a new set of wipers,dmb overlays and reg plate it'll look good as normal. Could of done some expensive damage really if they fancied the windows or paintwork ?

• Like 1

Im fuming reading this, So I can imagine how irate you where discovering this! Really pisses me off!like you say you work hard to pay your way in life and have nice things. Then some tw**s come along who have probably never work a day in their pathetic scummy lives!

Rant over.

Hope you get sorted bud your car looks great to! I can tell you put a lot of pride into her!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

My dads brand new BMW 330i got keyed all over when he first got in 2000. Some people see nice things and get jealous! A couple of weeks ago some scummy !Removed! stole my number plates and used them to steal petrol, too! Hopefully they get caught and imprisoned for it.

Sorry to hear that bro that is terrible. I know what you mean when you've work for what you have, its a selfish act for another to ruin what you've worked for.

Luckily its not the paintwork or windows as said that's really pricy and this can be sorted without insurance.

Halfords not the cheapest or best but they can do on the spot number plates for about £20 each and euro car parts can order in new wiper arms and blades next day cheap.

Hopefully your door seals aren't damage from loosing your wind deflectors, keep positive because times like these can make a man very bitter

Sent from my automated robot M1X-M4573R-700N3Y

Gutted for you mate,,,,,, sad to see this :-(

My deepest sympathies to you.

My car gets scratched and kicked all the time.

Unfortunately this happens because of my job.

That's why I don't buy new cars anymore.

I went through two pairs of wing mirrors in a year on my MK1 Focus.

Thanks for all the messages I went to my local car part shop and he told me to put my wiper blade in hot water and bend them back into place luckily that worked as the blade where 40 quid each! I've ordered new plates metal pressed ones but I'm not going to bother with the gel badges and wind deflectors for some scum to pinch them again! Just so frustrating I saved for 2 years since I left school to get a nice deposit for my car then this!! But like you all said could've been a lot worse!... Some people just don't understand the love we have for our cars!

Prison is to good for the people who do things like this, They see it as a badge of honour. There's a group of Islands in the South Atlantic where I believe there are still thousands of land mines from the war there in the 1980's. Six months mine clearing should give them a new perspective on life and give them enough time to save up to repay every penny of the damage they caused.

• Like 2

It's disgusting, it really is

Feel for you mate.

Having had a previous car of mine vandalised I share your frustration. Remember though, Karma will work its magic.

Prison is to good for the people who do things like this, They see it as a badge of honour. There's a group of Islands in the South Atlantic where I believe there are still thousands of land mines from the war there in the 1980's. Six months mine clearing should give them a new perspective on life and give them enough time to save up to repay every penny of the damage they caused.

A game of Extreme Minesweeper... Sounds fun. Could televise it and the winner (survivor) is allowed to come back.

Sent from my HUAWEI Ascend P2 using Ford OC mobile app

This is crap. I know how you feel mate it's happened to me too many times now. Goes with the job unfortunately. The day before the courtesy car went back some lowlife bellend keyed it front to back.

Did scene of crimes come and do anything? I'd have thought that they wouldn't have been wearing cloves, and they'd deffo be skin and DNA on the wipers or plate.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club