Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tuning A Fiesta

sammoo11

Probably about another 20bhp by adding a full decatted system, caf carbon intake a remap. Other than that you'll need to go down the ITB route or Turbo it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

Potentially not much more than standard unless you get into serious spending !!!

I heard heard racing stripes can give you more BHP, the bigger the stripes the more it gives. But most people just get 2 smaller ones rather than 1 big one.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 2

Is it a diesel ??? Coz if it's not, you'll NEVER see 30bhp from a chip.

Simply put mate,,,,,, THIS IS RUBBISH, others will soon confirm this. Keep your money in your pocket. It will not work.

30bhp for £40!? I wish it were that easy.....

It's garbage bud. Stay well clear. It'll do Nothing.

Sent from my KFTT using Ford OC mobile app

best thing you can do is give it a service...... you do a full de-cat/induction kit you will loose power and create a noise (if you want that go for it).... its not worth it..... the chip is rubbish...... tbf there is not much you can do with a 1.4 n/a.. if it was a 1.4 derv then id say get it mapped serviced etc..... then you may get a extra 25 bhp out of that....

• Like 1

Yeah, it says 'up to' meaning that theoretically but unrealistically you could achieve it just like internet speeds of 'up to X mb' but you'll never get it.

Sent from my HUAWEI Ascend P2 using Ford OC mobile app

See, I told ya haha. Normally aspirated engines (non turbos) are notoriously difficult to add bhp too, without going to great the expenses of adding turbos and then expanding on that.

What ??? You think just bolting a turbo to your engine is going to work ??? What about engine management,,,,, wiring loom, ecu,,, etc etc, it's a big job. But if your sure £600 will cover all that, then good luck to you. Let us know how you get on.

You're name isn't Jeremy by any chance? I can just hear it now "Powerr!" right before the engine explodes in a cloud of smoke. :lol:

Sent from my HUAWEI Ascend P2 using Ford OC mobile app

I suggest you do a LOT of research.

The "chips" are usually a glorified resistor, which tricks the engine into thinking it is cold, therefore chucking more fuel in. All it will do is damage your engine.

As for a turbo you need usually need to strip the engine uprate pistons etc, add an inter cooler, after market management (which is close to £600 on it's own), get it professionally mapped and set up, new exhaust system and then with any conversion like that, you would have to upgrade the suspension and the brakes.

If your mate can do all that for £600 he is an absolute legend. Although I tend to think he is full of that stuff that comes out of a cow's !Removed!.

• Like 1

I've been quoted £600 that's with a refurbished turbo, upgraded pipes and I know the mechanic well

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

No way, for one you'll need a custom downpipe and manifold just to be able to fit the turbo, bigger injectors also, it'll run without being mapped but will probably set all the lights off.

If you want power and got the budget look into JMS RS2 manifolds they are similar to ITBs but cheaper. Or Jenvey itb kits. Turbo will be a waste of time and expense. You'll also need new head bolts which I doubt aftermarket ones exist for that engine. Or another way to get power quicker and easier........ buy another car.

Or another way to get power quicker and easier........ buy another car.

Definitely.

Sent from my KFTT using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club