Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta 1.6 Titanium

SJOttley

Had my Fiesta 6 weeks now just started to make some little changes! New gel overlays and also removed the Fiesta and Titanium badges while I was there.

Still can't decide if I would have preferred white badge with black over the black with white!

post-51567-139613576231_thumb.jpg

post-51567-139613582083_thumb.jpg

post-51567-139613586801_thumb.jpg

post-51567-139613589517_thumb.jpg

post-51567-139613591397_thumb.jpg

post-51567-139613593812_thumb.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

looks a nice fez you have got and like the zs kit and wheels

imo the black overlays break up the white

Thanks. I was look for couple of months before I found a fiesta with all the extras I wanted such as the full leathers and the zs kit!

I'm thinking about doing the alloys in the next month or so. They would have been done not long after the car but I'm being really indecisive with what I eat!

The more I look at the badges I think the more I like them. As you said really breaks the white up.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

• 3 weeks later...

So last week didnt start well, went to get a new tyre thinking i had a puncture turns out my alloy was actually cracked so after spending the best part of £200 on a new alloy and getting it changed over I was not in the best of moods! Moral of the story: Be very very careful of even the slightest pothole.

I thought i'd cheer myself up by giving her a serious clean including clay bar, Polish and wax. After spending the majority of Sunday cleaning her she's looks great!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Ford OC mobile app

post-51567-139767553521_thumb.jpg

post-51567-139767554561_thumb.jpg

post-51567-139767556587_thumb.jpg

post-51567-139767579757_thumb.jpg

Looks great... well worth it with cleaning... cleaning the beaut always puts a smile on my face. Love to see what you have planned though

very nice, I really like those black/white badges, the standard blue ovals look dated

Looks really good! Well done on finding your spec, got the best of both Zetec/Titanium worlds!

Its a shame about the sturdyness of the street pack alloys. I still prefer that design over my ST ones, but i cant convince myself on spending money on them!

Yeah after a clean she looks great! Well everything has took a back seat at the moment but I'm planning to have the alloys sprayed, I haven't made a final decision on colour yet! And I want to have the grille, splitter and rear diffuser done gloss black!

I really couldn't decide with the gel overlays it was either the ones I have on now or white with black I still haven't decided if I'm going to try the white ones yet!

It took me a while to find the spec but I'm glad I didn't rush into buying one I wasn't 100% sure about. I had to travel a couple of hours to get it to but so worth it! I love these alloys but they are really expensive for what you get, I've had the car 2 months, I avoid all the potholes I can but still happened to crack! My old car was a cheap run around with cheap alloys and I didn't really care much about avoiding potholes obviously I would avoid the massive ones but I never had any signs of cracks on those!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Ford OC mobile app

• 5 months later...

So my thread has been super quiet unfortunately i had an accident back in July and the car had quite a lot of damage therefore was written off! For weeks i was looking at different cars but couldn't find one i liked as much as this so after nearly 2 months of trying to find a titanium like this i found fiesta zetec s which i fell in love with! It's newer than the previous, less miles however i had to sacrifice some of the luxuries i had with this one such as the leather seats and cruise control.

• 3 weeks later...

You must have been gutted!! :(

Still. At least you are ok. Any pics of the new 'un?

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC