Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Titanium Esp

Missy3377

Sorry if someone else has already posted this but I couldn't find an answer that seemed to work for my car as I don't have a button.

I have just bought the fiesta titanium on Friday and the screen (the one that is also my radio, please see picture below) sometimes (when starting) says my esp is turned off, have read the manual about the button under my air con but I don't have that I have a grill/vent. Could some tell me how you switch it on as it's not showing in any menu and get a feeling I should have it on.

Ta for any help :)

post-52825-0-22539200-1396192186_thumb.j

This sounds like a fault as it should be ON by default , i would get it checked out A.S.A.P if i were you , i'm not sure without looking of the Wife's Fiesta if it can be alterer or not via the menu.

Some people here have fitted the Extra switch , so they can turn it on/off.

Do you have any other lights on the Dash? cluster.

Hi Preee,

My local garage checked the menu and couldn't find anything, so have told me to contact ford as it's under warranty. No other lights are on at the dash.

Knew I should have sold my kidney and bought the new ST that was in the showroom, wouldn't have had this problem lol

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

lol, Better to keep the lidney you never know when you might need it.

yes a dealer will put it right for you.

Welcome to the Forums BTW

Thank you for the advice, will get an appointment tomorrow :)

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

What an shocking service. Phoned to book my car into the service department at Evans halshaw, to be told I might have to pay for the repair to the ESP (only got the car on Friday and reported the fault to them on Saturday)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Hmmm i thik they are talking through their back side , you should have at least 3-6 months cover.

Tell them if they don't fix it under the warranty then you will contact Trading Standards and want a full refund on returning the car.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club