Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Dab Stereo

peloquin

I'll be picking one up next week. I have just been told that I don't need a separate aerial for a dab stereo and the one I have on the car should be fine.

Halfords are telling me I'll need a 20 quid screen mounted one. Are they just trying to get a sale or will I actually need one?

I think it depends on the radio, some use the standard aerial but one I was thinking of buying comes with a windscreen mounted aerial that goes near the pillar.

Sent from my HUAWEI Ascend P2 using Ford OC mobile app

I was liking at a kenwood unit. I think I'll try it first then if I need an aerial I can allay go pay another 20 quid out.

Cheers.

some guys have used a dab aerial splitter and its worked for them. I have a ford dab aerial that didn't work as well with my pioneer dab HU and got a kinetic one from dabonwheels website

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club