Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bit Of Advice Or Info

biggy119

OK so iv got my focus on finance but I want the focus st .

Is it possible to trade the car in or maybe evan sell the car ?? .

Iv really been looking into this and this is the only thing in the way as I'm not sure how to go about this I was just wondering if maybe anyone on here come across this before .

Is it a good idea . ??

Are you on Ford finance or just a personal loan?

If it is secured against the car the best bet is to have the garage buy the car back off you, by paying off the finance and giving you the rest as a deposit against a new car.

Ok so if it's in ford options you can trade it in early, obviously you longer the keep the car the better situation it will be in. Just pop into your local dealer and they should be able to tell you what they could do with your car and get you into an ST.

If your vehicle was purchased via the privilege scheme it must be retained by you for 9 months.

You can sell it and settle any outstanding finance with the new buyer however in my experience as soon as you tell the interested party/buyer you will settle outstanding finance with their cash. They turn away.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Not sure about selling it as it's on finance so technically it's not your car.

But you can definatly trade it in. Get a settlement quote so you know what you owe. Then when and if you do the deal they will pay off your finance with what your car is worth. If there is any left over that is some deposit. If it's not worth as much as you owe you can either pay the difference or I assume they could add it in to your new finance deal.

Most dealers will be able to pay off existing finance and then work any deficit etc into a new deal. I would expect you will lose money in the long run and end up with a financed amount more than the car you are buying etc. Dealers are very good with playing around with figures to get an deal done from my experience.

Sent from my Zetec S using the FOC for Android app

I got my car from Evans healshaw iv had the car 6 months

I got my car from Evans healshaw iv had the car 6 months

Just depends on the type of finance.

The finance was with a separate company

The finance was with a separate company

You will want to check with them to be sure, but you almost certainly will have an unsecured personal loan, which means the car is yours to do with as you wish. (although you still owe them the money).

I bought my Fiesta on finance, but it was arranged by the dealer through Barclays. The loan was unsecured, so even though I have traded in for my current Focus, I have still kept the loan going.

I did phone barclays to check though first :)

Yea it was the dealer that sorted mine out but I will find out and see what they say

I keep thinking about this.......but then I remember my insurance premiums and cry to myself

Lol I still don't no what to do

Lol I still don't no what to do

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club