Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK7 trim....

Mark M.K

Well, to add to the list of my problems, i now have this!

Heres what it's ment to look like....

DSC04837.jpg

And heres what the passanger side looks like....

DSC04836.jpg

:angry: Going back to ford in 2 weeks time, to get that replaced along with them looking at the radio problem, washer jet problem and annoying rattles! It sounds like the car is 5 years old already..... :blink:

There is two for me.

One above: And heres what the passanger side looks like.... and one below it.

No photos for me at all :unsure:

Snap for me......only got red crosses where pics should be :(

I can see the pics :)

I can see the pics :)

Just 2 red crosses for me as well! :(

No pics or red crosses this way

I'm almost worried now because I can see the pics! For the record, they're of the white trim around the tops of the rear side windows (inside) on the new Fiesta. One has a gap between it and the pillar at the rear of the door, and on the other side the trim is also hanging down a bit at the front (well, I think that's what I'm seeing!).

I'm almost worried now because I can see the pics! For the record, they're of the white trim around the tops of the rear side windows (inside) on the new Fiesta. One has a gap between it and the pillar at the rear of the door, and on the other side the trim is also hanging down a bit at the front (well, I think that's what I'm seeing!).

Yea thats correct. I wonder why some can and some cant see them!

could you copy and paste them onto another replay if thats poss? then we can all see them.

No pics no crosses nothing there.

could you copy and paste them onto another replay if thats poss? then we can all see them.

Ooh - sorry, no - because here at home (where I just read this) I *can't* see them - only at work. How strange...

Maybe this is a sign that the forum, that it is haunted, haunted for sure :ph34r:

Photobucket has problems, as i cannot log in to see whats wrong. Might work tomorrow

Pictures should work again now.

What is it? It looks like a glittery plastic foot! :lol: I too would be upset to have that in my car! :lol: :lol: :lol: