Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Finally Went On A Run ! !

ZS_John

After finally getting a day off in over two weeks, I managed to take the small girl for a proper run.

A few people mentioned going to Lake Bala in Wales so on there advice I did.

Wow I was not disappointed ! After about 45 minutes driving on the motorway the real roads began for some fun and I think it was my lucky day as I managed to find myself in the middle of a bike cruise :)

It's safe to say she may be small but by all means she likes to let everyone no she is there and can keep up ! :p

After the hikes finally going there own way and a few beeps and waves I arrived at what only can be described as beautiful !

Lucky for me I had to do it all again on the return back :) and I must say it was worth the trip up there from Manchester. If anyone is close enough or doesn't mind driving then I suggest you go and have a look at this place. No pot holes for once ! :) no cameras ;p and awesome fun most of all.

post-28841-139637262125_thumb.jpgquick stop for a wee

post-28841-139637264173_thumb.jpgpost-28841-139637266233_thumb.jpgsome of the lake :)

post-28841-139637267927_thumb.jpgpost-28841-139637268989_thumb.jpgpost-28841-139637270182_thumb.jpgpost-28841-13963727105_thumb.jpgpost-28841-139637271998_thumb.jpgpost-28841-139637272887_thumb.jpg

Ignore the dirt she gets cleaned in a minute :)

post-28841-13963727562_thumb.jpg

A nice bath and polish to finish the day off ! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Excellent work. Looking forward to driving mine properly once I collect it tomorrow!

• Like 1

Looks like i'll be taking a drive up then,

Cars lucky getting a polish after that kinda day!

Looks like i'll be taking a drive up then,

Cars lucky getting a polish after that kinda day!

It had already had a coat about 5 days before but it had eaten that many flies I thought I may as well do it again, it won't do it any harm right :)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club