Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Body Trim Attachments Focus 1.6 Sport 07.

Andrew McDougall

Hi,

I am not really an engineer or anything but i want to repair the body trim triangles infront of the wing mirrors.

They are loose on both sides and appear to be attached by some plastic pyramid shaped things and i was wondering what these were called and are they easy to get in Halfords!

Thanks for any help people,

Loving my sport focus ;)

Andrew McDougall

2.jpgThese white things .....

You're unlikely to get then in Halfords as they are certain to be a Ford designed doohickey.

I'll look them up on Microcat for you tonight and post a part number and price estimate for you.

• Like 1

You're unlikely to get then in Halfords as they are certain to be a Ford designed doohickey.

I'll look them up on Microcat for you tonight and post a part number and price estimate for you.

Many thanks Stoney871 ;)

Typically Ford don't list them as seperate to the trims themselves.

To make them grip better you could try soaking the clips in hot water and splaying the fins out a bit more to improve their grip or wrap a small elastic band around them to make them tighter in their holes?

These look like the same clips (packs of 15) which are available from Bresco.

I bought a pack of clips that are labeled as Steering clip Ford Focus/Transit (Ref: AP3554P) which despite the label are a direct replacement for the A-Pillar trim clips (both Fiesta Mk6.5 and Focus Mk2.5); the same clips also fit the rear trim panels in the boot that support the parcel tray.

These look like the same clips (packs of 15) which are available from Bresco.

I bought a pack of clips that are labeled as Steering clip Ford Focus/Transit (Ref: AP3554P) which despite the label are a direct replacement for the A-Pillar trim clips (both Fiesta Mk6.5 and Focus Mk2.5); the same clips also fit the rear trim panels in the boot that support the parcel tray.

Thanks Captain Haddock, worth a try ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club