Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Eagle Has Landed

The Dark Knight

True story. A guy with keyless start goes to a posh place with valet parking. At the end of the day the guy is brought his car, the engine is left running and he gets in and drives several hundred miles home and then finds the valet still has the key..............

Don't make the same mistake !

Another true story;

My son has Clio Sport with keyless entry and start. One morning gets in his car out on the street to take mother to work and it wont start then he realises his key is still in his bedroom. Totally forgot to lock it the night before lol.

True story. A guy with keyless start goes to a posh place with valet parking. At the end of the day the guy is brought his car, the engine is left running and he gets in and drives several hundred miles home and then finds the valet still has the key..............

Don't make the same mistake !

Knowing me I'd stall it half way between the posh place and home and be royally screwed!!!

Don't bother with high octane fuel they have the same engine in the USA and they still run half their cars on 87 and 92

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Went out this morning and I'd love to say I made a Peugeot idiot look stupid but he did that himself lol.

There's a hill back up to my road and it's a main road with 50 limit. I was driving slower as there was nobody around and I was changing stations on the radio.

I was doing 35 in 4th and just as I accelerated, a battered Peugeot 106 appeared with big man exhaust and charged out to overtake. I backed off at 55 admittedly and in 5th.

My plan was to let him go past and have his victory in his shed as racing is stupid but he couldn't get past LOL! The hill was too much for his bag of crap 106 and he had to pull back in as a bus was coming.

Dear oh dear...!

• Like 1

Better than my morning. 4 car stack on m25 ffspost-47848-139669862307_thumb.jpg.

You weren't one of the four were you?

Yep that's me at the front all of them went into the back of each other after the car behind me went into me.

OMG! Lovely new car and that happens. I would be livid cos they never learn. Always driving too close to be able to brake.

Hope they are insured so you can claim of their insurance. Gits.

How upsetting is that! Hate it, that need people have to drive on your !Removed!

Sent from my automated robot M1X-M4573R-700N3Y

How long have you had the car??

Sent from my iPod touch using Ford OC

How long have you had the car?? What damage to yours??

I was hoping you had just stopped as a witness and weren't part of it :(. As above, how bad is the damage? It really annoys me when other people can't drive properly and damage your stuff leading to a whole load of hassle sorting the insurance out.

How did it happen?

Traffic slowed down I had to stop and bang, passat up the !Removed! then some into her then someone into the back of that guy. Only got it 2 weeks ago.

Needs new bumper, rear panel and diffuser now. Pisssssssed.

Glad your ok, hope the insurance claim doesnt cause you too much hassle

Wtf at least only needs bumper and not written off

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Ford OC mobile app

Sorry to hear that. Some people never learn that you don't there any quicker by driving 6 inches off someones ar5e. Hope it gets back as good as new soon.

Like a proud parent I want to share pics of mine! Maybe we should get all these ST owners together and attack some B roads, be honest who doesn't want to drive their ST while looking at a whole fleet of others?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1396574503.887991.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1396574515.270736.jpg

DomT8

Couldn't agreed with you more! Imagine the small quiet villages which some b roads pass through and a dozen STs rolling on through. Love it! :-)

Sent from my LG-D802 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Better than my morning. 4 car stack on m25 ffsattachicon.gif1396698622379.jpg.

Aww heartbreaking mate, enjoying your lovely new car and some idiot rear ends you cause there no paying attention, how bad was the damage? :-(

Marcozetec13

Sent from my LG-D802 using Ford OC mobile app

Traffic slowed down I had to stop and bang, passat up the !Removed! then some into her then someone into the back of that guy. Only got it 2 weeks ago.

Needs new bumper, rear panel and diffuser now. Pisssssssed.

Maaaan thats not nice, hope you get it sorted relatively quick.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Anyone know what 'segmented' mean on my order status

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Ford OC mobile app

Anyone know what 'segmented' mean on my order status

Perhaps it means there has been a big order of ST's that has been split into segments. The segments being individual customers. I don't actually know so I am just clutching at straws I'm afraid

Been out for a spin on some proper country roads today for the first time. Epic handling and grip! The lack of bodyroll is remarkable.
I thought the sports suspension on the ZS kept things in check but this is on another level!

The downside is the tendency to tramline on rough-ish roads and you can feel it tugging at the wheel so you need to be alert but then you should be when driving quickly.

Also, I fitted the Bluevision headlight bulbs today and it was only then that I realised the LED DRL's are the sidelights! I had some Bluevision sidelight bulbs ready to go in lol! I also thought the DRL's went out when the headlights came on but they don't.

Learn something new everyday! :)

I suppose could be put into like batches est build day is 8th

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club