Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seats

Clarky2013

Noticed this recently in my fiesta with the drivers seat. it is locked into position and doesnt move forwards or back but if you sit in the seat and lean forward and back slightly you can feel a noticeable bar in the middle of your back, and almost feels like the seat wants to move, bit hard to explain. anyone got this aswell? a zs on 13 plate, didnt notice it before so wondering if something is broken

also I have noticed both front seats have a bit of movement in them, if you give both seats a little wobble they have a bit of play in them, anyone else have this?

The bar you can feel is the lumbar support ? There should be an adjustment lever on the side of the drivers seat on the top part.

Tried adjusting that no luck :( do your seats have a bit of play in them ?

It should adjust (stick in your back and move into the seat) Hahaa and no they don't seem to ? mine are quite solid. If your having problems take it in for a check.

No movement in mine, but went to let the grandaughter in the back the other day and the seat lever is broke, it feels like one of the cables has come off, it lifts and pulls to the side.

First time use, going in Tuesday for tech to look at it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club