Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Titanium Seats Heated Or Not?

salsheikh

hi all

can anyone advise if the half leather seats from a Focus Titanium are heated or not?

If they are then what is required for me to get them to work in my Style edition?

Also, how do I go about disabling the airbags?

thanks

I think it's only the Titanium X that has heated front seats

The front seats [fabric] in my 2011 Mk2.5 Titanium [2010 build] has heated seats. So I would have thought the half leather seats will be heated.

Well you will need the switches for the centre consul for a start, underseat connecting cables...

Why on earth would you want to disable the air bags? Wife and her 82 yearold mother [in the passenger seat] were in a head on collision. I reckon they would both have been killed if it was not for the airbags.

I assume he's thinking about the current airbags in the car so he can remove the seats without setting them off? Usually you remove the battery a while before you do the job so their charge has gone.

Sent from my HUAWEI Ascend P2 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

I assume he's thinking about the current airbags in the car so he can remove the seats without setting them off? Usually you remove the battery a while before you do the job so their charge has gone.

Sent from my HUAWEI Ascend P2 using Ford OC mobile app

got it in one!

las tthing i want is for the airbags in the seats to deploy and waste £175!

any idea how long the battery needs to be disconnected for?

Hi I left it about 10 mins when I changed my seats. Haynes manual recommends a minimum 5 min before proceeding

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

got it in one!

las tthing i want is for the airbags in the seats to deploy and waste £175!

any idea how long the battery needs to be disconnected for?

:wacko:

Airbags where?i took the seat out of my focus the other day without dcing the battery and nothing went off :p must be newer models I'm guessing?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

mines a 2008 so not sure if it is different. for peace of mind i'll disconnect the battery for about 10 mins and get the garage to do all the hard work.

wonder if i have time to upgrade the Speakers whilst the door cards are off?

as they will have crossovers im not sure if the garage will allow me to change the Speakers as i'll be in their way plus its not as straight forward as i'd like.

Never changed the speakers on these but there's a company that does straight swap speakers for the focus

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I've got a set of new Speakers (Vibe 6.5" speakers) sitting in my garage gathering dust so might as well use them.