Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Dmb Graphics Gel Badge Problems

k13r4n

sorry if this is repeating things.

Ford motor company have told DMB graphics that they are no longer aloud to sell gel overlays with the ford logo on them. this will come into effect on the end of June this year. There is a big statement about it on their website

Yeah it's been coming for at least a few months now. Ford have always been ultra-funny with merchandising so I'm surprised DMB were ever granted permission in the first place.

Ford are probably planning to sell their own custom badges for 10x the price.

• 2 months later...

Unfortunately, DMB Graphics have had their license removed for the FORD overlays. If anyone is interested in getting their badges/overlays drop me a PM.

if you need the badges replacing, Ford are doing a recall and free replacement of all cars up to 10 years old I believe.

I haven't heard this yet, ours are of similar top quality. Pm me for any details.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC gelbadges@gmail.com

• 4 months later...

I haven't heard this yet, ours are of similar top quality. Pm me for any details.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC gelbadges@gmail.com

you got a website?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club