Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Comfort Standard Or Sport

leesheffield

Hi guys. I have just this week decided to change the setting for steering to comfort after having it set between standard or sport. I have to admit I actually prefer it. Never thought I would but it actually feels a lot nicer to drive in comfort. Living in Sheffield where the roads are like a mine field for pot holes and bumps it feels nicer to drive and doesn't pull when hitting bumps.

So anyone else have any preferences. Just thought I'd see what the consensus is from everyone else and which setting they use.

Lee

Sport for me.

Steering is more precise.

Comfort put it in sport some times feels too heavy first set of lights I come to it is back in comfort

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Sport for me.

Steering is more precise.

I agree it feels more precise but I am quote enjoying how smooth and easy it feels in comfort right now lol particularly round town. When I go on country roads I will be changing back

Lee

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club