Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Centrol Locking Help Needed

tmzy

hi i have a 2002 mk1 ford focus tdci ghia with face lift model. i only bought the car on monday and have noticed a few things on it in which someone on here could possibly help me with and that is that sometimes my passenger rear door wont lock when i press once on the key fob but other times it will. never goes wrong when i deadlock it though.

the other thing i found is that my indicators only come on when i deadlock it saying that it is locked but should it be doing this when i unlock or click once on the fob. if it is ment to can anyone let me know how to sort this out as i would like to get everything working

thanks in advance

tom

On My focus mk1 face lift. The indicators only flash when dead locking. And when I just press once they don't flash but the alarm light still flashes either way I lock it. I presume its normal.

Gary

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Same with my 03-plate Mk1.5 - the indicators only flash when deadlocking. No flash when single-locking or when unlocking.

Hi, Have you tried a new fob - battery.

no not yet. would i need to reprogram the key fob after replacing battery?

Same with my 03-plate Mk1.5 - the indicators only flash when deadlocking. No flash when single-locking or when unlocking.

ok must be normal then

Programing will be fine, changing the battery will not change the programing..

ok i will try it and let you know as soon as i can. im having problems with my internet at the mo so i might not reply for day or 2

Hi, Have you tried a new fob - battery.

changing the battery appears to have solved it. thanks

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club