Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help Getting Confused

Johnsonsyard

why do ppl lock there cars when they fuel up? just a good curious question

You must live in a nice area. Leave your car unlocked in certain places where i live and nothing will be left in your car when you return

tbh i never lock the car... to be very honest, i go out maybe twice a week to work and leave my keys in the front door by accident.... did it on sunday for 5 hrs... cam bk in with the misses n kids n she gave me a tell off lets say.... the car key gets left in the ignition from time to time... last time was friday, all night lol

lmao

the way i see it, if they want something they will take it no matter what, the shed's out back have loads of moneys worth of tools in, only use a bolt, just the same as the back gate... this way it saves any unwanted damage... on the up side, everythings insured :-)

I trust noone when it comes to my car! Even when I'm stood on the passenger side filling up if the car was unlocked someone could open the drivers door and pinch whatever I have in there to hand before I could get round there. Highly unlikely I know but better to be safe than sorry. Plus there's then the time spent in the shop paying because the local filling station isn't pay at pump...

Makes you wonder though if thieves always try the door handles first before breaking in. You may find your car broken into even when it's unlocked!

the way i see it, if they want something they will take it no matter what, the shed's out back have loads of moneys worth of tools in, only use a bolt, just the same as the back gate... this way it saves any unwanted damage... on the up side, everythings insured :-)

Everything may be insured but if they find you leave cars/houses/sheds unsecured then they will void the policy.

You are expected to take reasonable care to ensure anything covered under insurance policies are adequately protected.

Keys left in car and it gets nicked = no insurance

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club