Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Mk2.5 Bodykit

Invisible Man

Hi,

Is there anyway in which I can fit the Zetec S skirts and rear 'fin' to my Zetec?

I have seen some of the parts online, but have no idea how easily they would fit on.

Also, the Zetec S lower grille..... Should have bought a Zetec S really

If anyone has any experience of this then that would be great

Cheers

Zetec lower grille no probs just straight swap about 40 quid. The upper grille is different too on the zs

Bumper extensions again no problem but deffo more work involve

Speak to hyrule (Ben) and yunii, yunii has just had the front bumper extension fitted, and Ben has just done the grille and is in the process of doing the bumper extensions at the moment. Both have build threads.

Another person to speak to would be Oliver h, but he has got rid of his focus so not sure he is around here anymore. He did the lot.

Sent from my Zetec S using the FOC for Android app

Hi,

Is there anyway in which I can fit the Zetec S skirts and rear 'fin' to my Zetec?

I have seen some of the parts online, but have no idea how easily they would fit on.

Also, the Zetec S lower grille..... Should have bought a Zetec S really

If anyone has any experience of this then that would be great

Cheers

Hey Gary

You can fit all Zetec S parts to your Focus.

The lower grille is simple I did mine last weekend. You pull the existing one out, bit of force but it gives, and pop the replacement in. 5-10mins tops. I had mine painted gloss black to match my DRL surrounds.

Gone from this:

20130704_195304_zpsf9a08124.jpg

To:

20140406_172157_zpsaafa2907.jpg

The Rear Diffuser and the Front Splitter/Lip both fit over the respective bumpers and use rivets and bolts as far as I know and maybe some sealant to bond. I have both the diffuser and splitter waiting to be painted and then I will get them fitted by my local garage guy:

The same goes for the side skirts as well. And don't forget the spoiler ST or Zetec S to complete the look.

Some useful guides below should you want to fit them yourself

Lower Grille: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/21598-how-to-fit-new-front-lower-grill-on-mk25-focus/

Diffuser: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/32649-focus-zetec-s-rear-skirt-diffuser-fitting-guide-pdf/

Front Splitter/Lip: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/32648-focus-zetec-s-front-skirt-lip-fitting-guide-pdf/

• Like 1

Very useful. Thanks very much. Think it will be piece by piece over the next year. Lower front grille and side skirts first I think

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 2

Yeah take your time no rush ;) I've got parts waiting other things on my list to do ;)

• Like 1

If I am not mistaken, Lenny has them fitted on his car and made guides on how to fit them. Great idea and it will look fantastic once done. Best of luck :)

I have done that to my zetec to make it look like a Zetec S I bought the lower ZS grille,Front, Rear diffuser. Still trying to track a set of 5 door side skirts on eBay to keep cost down but think I will just have to buy them from Ford :'). Really changes the car tho :D

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

Oh forgot to mention don't forget to declare any mods to your insurers. last thing you want is a prang and they wriggle their way out due to you not mentioning the ZS body kit parts ;)

having added both the front and rear splitters, the only thing i can suggest is NOT to buy from car loving criminals on eBay, yes they are cheaper but they are crudely moulded

i would suggest paying abit for and buy from ford