Do Not Sell My Personal Information

She May Have To Go ? So I Can Have My New Car.

dah

Hi all have been looking for a Titanium X in Deep impact Blue with 125 ps engine 17" wheels plus parking sensors front and back spear wheel.so thinks I may have to order new from Ford took the wife for a look round at TCH and others she says have what you want so all good .So when I found one on net took her to look at it and yes she will not have that colour or the inside (BIG SHOCK) as I took her with me to look for the last 3 months see did not get out of the car have shown her the colour more than once. The car I found is 3 month old 6 miles on clockl NEW but pre-reg car is 63 plate 2014.So do I get the car and get rid of the wife?LOL :D B) :)

Just get it if you really want it, you're married the wife will get over it.............................. eventually.

You'll also probably have to sleep in the car for a while too lol

Sent from my HUAWEI Ascend P2 using Ford OC mobile app

Man up !!!

Get the Car

Will give you less grief and more pleasure than any wife lol :D (checks over shoulder to see if she can see what im typing) :ph34r:

• Like 1

Man up !!!

Get the Car

Will give you less grief and more pleasure than any wife lol :D (checks over shoulder to see if she can see what im typing) :ph34r:

:D :D :D

Wouldn't happen to me as I rule my household ( have got wifes permission to say so )

• Like 1

Ask her what she is looking for in a car. What would tick all of her boxes. Then, twist all her words up so that it looks like she's picked it!

I managed to convince the missus that an evo was a good family car :D

Sent from my KFTT using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club