Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mountune Upgrade Help !

ZS_John

Warranty will be void using superchips. All of them will bar mountune.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

Warranty will be void using superchips. All of them will bar mountune.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

Okay cheers fella

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Anyone on here used the bluefin on an st?

I'd stick with the Mountune so you keep your warranty. I've read nothing but positive comments about them and would consider it myself but still enjoying the standard car at the moment. What I would also like is to know what the upgrade is like to live with day in day out if anyone has had it done.

I'd stick with the Mountune so you keep your warranty. I've read nothing but positive comments about them and would consider it myself but still enjoying the standard car at the moment. What I would also like is to know what the upgrade is like to live with day in day out if anyone has had it done.

Yeah I wouldn't do anything other it would be stupid to void my warranty.

I would also like to no about everyday use with it, it does only give it more performance so I couldn't see it being any worse if I'm honest but I could be wrong.

More power is always good according to Clarkson :p

Of course more power!!!!!!! But I wonder about throttle response is it very sensitive? Guess you get used to it but if you need feather boots I'd be no good at al

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

I have the mp 140 2009 fiesta zetec s and I looove it. Getting the ST this year and I fully intend to get the MP kit (or even the MR kit if it's out!) Installed when I buy it.

mine has upgraded tyres, upgraded suspension, upgraded brakes and lightweight alloys and she flies.

Went out on a cruise last night and the amount of 'that's only a 1.6?!'s I got was quite funny lol.

Just to put an owners view across :p

Sent from my SM-G900F using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

I have the mp 140 2009 fiesta zetec s and I looove it. Getting the ST this year and I fully intend to get the MP kit (or even the MR kit if it's out!) Installed when I buy it.

mine has upgraded tyres, upgraded suspension, upgraded brakes and lightweight alloys and she flies.

Went out on a cruise last night and the amount of 'that's only a 1.6?!'s I got was quite funny lol.

Just to put an owners view across :p

I may have to get it going of this haha ! ! :)

Well, if you compare it to some of the optional extras Ford charge it does seem like a bargain lol

Sent from my HUAWEI Ascend P2 using Ford OC mobile app

Richard Hammond seems to think it's worth it...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/motoring/car-reviews/richard-hammond-new-ford-fiesta-2540102

I think I will be giving ford a ring tomorrow :D

Honestly I rate them so much lol I've got mine booked in for the MR155 in May even though I'm selling in like 4 months just because I want to try it :L

I know they're expensive for the power you get but you get a smooth power delivery, all parts are warranty protected and the MP kits don't void any current warranty you have, they're reliability tested up to 100k miles so they're probably not going to make your engine go bang... and they're quicker than you'd think lol.

In the cruise last night was a clio 182, a clio 197, a BMW M3, a mazda 3MPS and a Honda civic and I was by no means the slowest one there! May have speed tested it once and did 130 (top of speedo) but still had a bit more pull in it.

.. I should sell these things :p

And they do 0% finance if you spend over £500 ;)

And they do 0% finance if you spend over £500 ;)

Oh I didn't know that. Now I am really interested as spending £600 at the moment would be difficult, I am still having to make up with the missus for spending the £18k in the first place. Becca do you know if this is just direct with Mountune or at Ford dealers as well?

Mind you a trip to Essex would mean a nice blast back up here afterwards.

I think it's only mountune HQ that offers finance but definitely worth asking!

I'm going to Essex anyway for a competition so booked it in while I was there so I never enquired anyway

Just to put an owners view across :P

Look forward to seeing it "fly" as such

You sound sceptical? :lol:

Not sceptical... more curious to see how he/she goes

She's wonderful :)

Like I said a lot of people have been surprised! In a straight line fair enough it's not the fastest (although 2 seconds quicker than standard 0-60) but in the corners it's incredible

She's wonderful :)

Like I said a lot of people have been surprised! In a straight line fair enough it's not the fastest (although 2 seconds quicker than standard 0-60) but in the corners it's incredible

Going FF or Trax ?? Fancy taking me for a quick spin then?

Going Ford Fair but not tracking it unfortunately! If I get the chance I wouldn't mind taking you for a spin :)

• Like 1

Going Ford Fair but not tracking it unfortunately! If I get the chance I wouldn't mind taking you for a spin :)

Awesome... I'll hold you to that.. in return... i'll see if i get the chance to take you for a spin in the wee 3 pot

I'd agree £600 is worth it for the ST upgrade, as you can't go faster in a Fiesta without voiding the warranty, but I don't think the MP140 on the ZS is worth it. For £1400 it would be better to sell the car and put the money towards a Metal – similar power upgrade but an all round better car.

I'd finance it, it's something stupidly cheap like £70 a month lol. I bought mine with the kit on it though.

Definitely better on an ST still.

Fook it ! !

I'm gonna ring and get it sorted hahaha :p

You should become a saleswomen for them :) !

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club