Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus Mk1 Central Locking

leehaam94

Hello im upgrading my central locking so that i can have a fob as i am fed up of using my key all the time. Im really confused ive bought a hawk ha-008 to put in.. but i am confused on how you wire it up.. can someone help? does anyone know if it links to the original cl system or replaces it, the bit that confuses me is where it says central locking wires.. but yeah what central locking wires does it connect to?

i have attached a picture and the instructions it gives

help.tiff

Thanks dan62 yeah i get how you do it now :)

Don't follow the guide !

Its for a 2001 model which uses a central locking/anti theft module, models from 2002 have a GEM and the wiring is different.

Actually its for a 1999 model as that's what I have. :)

I wasn't aware of the change as I don't have a new model to try it on. Might be worth adding that info to my post?

Just follow the guide for a 99 model year. I thought I saw it was an 03 which is why I rechecked the diagrams.Sent from my HTC One mini using Ford OC mobile app

im confused yeah my car is an 03? Should i use the one dan62 gave me or the 99 one?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club