Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Servicing On Zetec S 1.0L Ecoboost

njosefx

Hi Guys,

Fiesta due a service soon and was just wondering what sort of price am I looking at? Roughly obviously as I know each dealer is different.

Any ideas appreciated!

Thanks

It's done 15,000 I don't know if it's minor or major, I think it's the first service that's going to be done on the car, it only hit a year only a few days ago

Will be a minor, should be done at 12.5k or 1yr, whichever comes first.

Just had mine done and set me back £130 for 1st (minor) service (oil, oil filter, odour filter) An independent garage may be cheaper but make sure they use Ford approved parts.

All the info is in the link I've added. You'll need to enter your car registration details.

https://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do?

Does the fact it's done 15000 miles mean the warranty has now ceased because it wasn't serviced at 12500?

I will most likely supply my own oil to get the price down a bit!

On mine when I bought the car 6 months ago the sales man said they would service it for me before I got the car because it had done 9800 and it was nearly due for a service, but now ford tell me that it's not had a service done and it needs one? I've had a lot of bad experiences with ford since I got this car

Will be a minor, should be done at 12.5k or 1yr, whichever comes first.

As Nath says, your service will be once a year if under 12.5k or every 12.5k miles if you do that much a year.

Don't worry about the last service not getting done just get the next one done ASAP. Just ring arround all the garages and get the best price. You could also get your own service items and ask a garage to fit it but personally it's only worth doing if you service your own car.

Yeah you're right! I will just book it in asap, just to have that peace of mind

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club