Do Not Sell My Personal Information

[OT] Car Names

JAR897

So, I'm sitting here in my ford owners club hoodie and wondering what you guys call your cars?

Personally, I have chosen the name "marty" after Marty McFly from Back to the Future!!! Einstine (the dog from te same film) came a close second, and 'the dock' a close third.

I chose Marty as It's a pretty unique and cool name lol.

His full name is "Marty: The sea-gray shark". Don't now why... lol :S

What about you guys?

Sunday name is Miss Tittyanium Ford........Miss Titty(for short)....and she defo is a wee lady! ;)

The owner before me named my car Reg after their driving instructor who was very nice apparently, so it stays Reg with me :D

Not got a name for mine :(

Hyacinth...as the last letters of my reg are HYT.

My private plates are going on next week so won't follow as much!

Hyacinth...as the last letters of my reg are HYT.

My private plates are going on next week so won't follow as much!

the last 3 letters of the reg plate of my Titanium are JYF so though if calling it "Jiffy" - Might just call it "The Tit" though..... yours thoughts welcomed.. ;)

the last 3 letters of the reg plate of my Titanium are JYF so though if calling it "Jiffy" - Might just call it "The Tit" though..... yours thoughts welcomed.. ;)

Never really named my cars, always tended to just call them "the car" however when necessary it's called Fred. I was also thinking about calling the new one "The TiT"! but wasn't sure if that was a bit silly :)

Never really named my cars, always tended to just call them "the car" however when necessary it's called Fred. I was also thinking about calling the new one "The TiT"! but wasn't sure if that was a bit silly :)

can just image it! "hey love, you wana ride in my TiT!" - Girl runs off ringing 999!

lol

I think nameing your car "the tit" is asking for trouble as your car will then act like a tit! :lol: :lol:

I've never named any of my cars but this fiesta is definitely a Fifi! :D Fifi Fiesta to be precise ;)

can just image it! "hey love, you wana ride in my TiT!" - Girl runs off ringing 999!

lol

roflmao!

This sounds so funny that I think i might nip down the town and give it a go! :ph34r:

roflmao!

This sounds so funny that I think i might nip down the town and give it a go! :ph34r:

Im taking no responsibility for the outcome :D

Im taking no responsibility for the outcome :D

lol

My car is a boy called Zipu and he has a girlfriend who is an Audi and is called Dixie :D

Never really thought about a name :o

Ideas ...... :D

mine fezza is called Boo. my girlfriend named it after the baby on the film Monsters INC.

Never really thought about a name :o

Ideas ...... :D

I think you should call him Red :)

I think you should call him Red :)

Good choice, although, am currently trying to think of name relating to tango :o or it culd just b a stright forward tango :o

I think I'll call her Hope!

Just curious Amy but why Hope?

Janet's already named mine "Pinky"----can't begin to imagine why........ :lol::lol:

So Pinky and Noddy live together and sometimes poor Noddy gets left behind. ;)

So.....I have to take him for a quick blast around all the little country lanes here in the sticks. ;)

Life can be so hard sometimes........... B) B)

I think he should be called Perky ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club