Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St On It Way.....

Stevek1909

Well I've taken the plunge getting rid of my beloved Fiesta Metal and have got myself the spirit blue Fiesta ST picking it up Thursday 24th April Can't wait......

post-40171-0-06617100-1397497974_thumb.j

• Like 1

Good work. It will certainly make the Fiesta metal feel like a sloth on mogadon lol! Be sure to hit some country roads with spirited driving (safe driving though naturally). Magnificent!

• Like 1

excellent choice. you will not be left wanting with your st.

have you had a test drive??

• Like 1

Looks great, post a few pics up when you get it home and let us know what you think! :)

• Like 1

What spec?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

It's the ST2 with Sony SatNav/Dab 8 speaker system,style pack and I've got a nice 100 mile drive to test it out on the way home...... So can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

Same as mine, nice. Slightly jealous of the blue though, all mine had in was a white one and too impatient to wait.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Well I had a zetec S in white which I loved at the moment I have a black Metal which is amazing when it's clean.....But the wife stepped in and said you ain't having another black car I didn't mind really wanted the blue so it's all good......

Only one week to go :D......And I bet its going to go really slowwwwwwwwwwly :wacko:

post-40171-0-80907800-1397744416_thumb.j

post-40171-0-99453100-1397744418_thumb.j

I think I have a week to wait for mine too, which will look identical to yours :). The days and weeks have really dragged on...

I've been really lucky seen it last Saturday on line through Auto Trader emailed the salesman and it's all done and dusted ready to collect.....

nicely done! i never drove a Metal, but imagine it was an incremental increase to your Zetec S - It wont be the same this time round!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well I got it picked it up yesterday and ain't stopped grinning yet !! What a car......

post-40171-0-16919000-1398456545_thumb.j

post-40171-0-28444400-1398456558_thumb.j

• Like 1

Sorry but am goin to upset or members but for me your've picked the best colour !! , it's the dogs swingy bits !!, it's gorgeous!!

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Steve, your a lucky man I love my metal but I so want a ST

• Like 1

Steve just don't think that blue is going to be easy to keep clean it definitely isn't I seem to be washing mine constantly, oh well never mind that's half the fun.

• Like 1

I don't mind a bit of cleaning like you said it's half the fun but still think it's going to be slightly easier than the black Metal but when the Metal was clean it was jaw dropping !!!!

I can't wait for some decent weather. Only washed mine on Wednesday and it needs doing again, argghhh!

• Like 1

Yeah I had a 100 mile drive home it was bogging had to wash it when I got home really can't wait to give it a proper going over think they missed cleaning the inside of the windows....