Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just because im male, 19 years of age and own a fiesta doesnt give coppers the right to pull me over every other week!

jkc89

Getting slightly annoyed now, for the past 2 months after finishing work ive been commonly followed by police on the way home from work, first few times i was pulled over and they checked the car inside out, took a breath test off me, did a stolen vehicle check on my car LOL and on one occasion had to pop to the local police station and provide various vehicle/insurance documents....now i seriously cannot understand why they keep doing this as i do not drive erratically, over the speed limit SO WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!! it has got to the point now where im almost paranoid when driving home after work and thinking is the car behind me a copper?

and yes of course great job guys pulling over the "dangerous" lads, where the !Removed! hell are you when im getting raced and overtaken by dim-wit chavs in citroen saxo's + vauxhall corsas?! and the idiots in there big saloon guys who apparently have the right to cut anyone up on the dual carriageway/M-way!!!!

They probs reckon you got it on mobility.

If your a young lad driving a new car they will think your a grafter using a mobilty car to deal and what not.

It's bad I know, I'd get upset but it has to be done unfortunatly.

They probs reckon you got it on mobility.

If your a young lad driving a new car they will think your a grafter using a mobilty car to deal and what not.

It's bad I know, I'd get upset but it has to be done unfortunatly.

well that absolutely sucks.....its not like its a new car, its a mk4 fiesta LOL

Tell me about it dude! Tell me about it....

I too am also becoming a bit paranoid about the police for similar reasons.

I really hate the mess they make of my glove-compartment, when they finally let you go you get back into your car and its like a bomb has gone off in there!

On the other hand though, I was in a motorway service station in my Mk4 the other day, I turned around from locking the door and there was a copper right there! He knew my name and everything from the numberplate, I nearly bricked it! It was pitch dark and cold etc. I was thinking, oh crap they're gonna ransack my glovebox again, another breathalizer etc etc. He just said that one of my rear lights was out and said have a good night! I said thankyou and changed the bulb lol

Tell me about it dude! Tell me about it....

I too am also becoming a bit paranoid about the police for similar reasons.

I really hate the mess they make of my glove-compartment, when they finally let you go you get back into your car and its like a bomb has gone off in there!

On the other hand though, I was in a motorway service station in my Mk4 the other day, I turned around from locking the door and there was a copper right there! He knew my name and everything from the numberplate, I nearly bricked it! It was pitch dark and cold etc. I was thinking, oh crap they're gonna ransack my glovebox again, another breathalizer etc etc. He just said that one of my rear lights was out and said have a good night! I said thankyou and changed the bulb lol

i agree its really annoying coz theres no respect for the interior of your car when they are quickly throwing things around....the only plus side to it all is it makes you more aware and reminds you to drive within speed limits LOL

i agree its really annoying coz theres no respect for the interior of your car when they are quickly throwing things around....the only plus side to it all is it makes you more aware and reminds you to drive within speed limits LOL

Well to be honest i'm a really careful safe driver, only time im ever speeding is if i'm on the motorway and literally everyone is doing 80-90, and I think we have all been in that situation. One thing that really annoys me is when youre in a 30 or 40 zone and youre sticking to the limits and theres cameras and all sorts but you end up with about 5 cars queueing up your backside! They cant pass because the road is windy and they just keep trying to get you to break the limit. Really pisses me off that! I sure as hell aint losing my license so someone can get to tescos a few seconds quicker.....

Funny thing is once they forgot to check the boot!!! I almost cracked a joke with something like "body in the boot" but thought better of it!

well that absolutely sucks.....its not like its a new car, its a mk4 fiesta LOL

Oh sorry I just quickly asumed you had the new one

Everyone else does ! Jealous :(

Foci's are the worst for being stopped in

That sucks!!! You really should ring your local police station and just let them know how you feel etc.

Ive never personally been pulled over by the police but cant image its a nice feeling!!

I got pulled over nearly every day in my 206 admittedly it did have 17" wheels on and some other stuff but there was no reason to keep doing it.

Ring your local police and that should hopefully then stop it, if not at least cut done on it.

I have been pulled over once in my new fiesta as well, seems like the don't want young people to have new cars these days

The police are really bad up here for that aswell ... My freind got stopped for forgetting his headlights :blink::lol: and as i was driving behind him, there flashed the blue lights, yes by all means stop him for that, but because he said he was with me (the car behind) and the fact that i kept driving to avoid being harrassed, they thought theyd chase me up later that night, !Removed! idiots.

Why stop a car that has clearly been looked after, doing nuthing worng, yet you see rustbuckets racing along with no care in the world.

Suppose there is nothing we can do about it, but its a pain in the !Removed!.

Would be funny to hide something in the glovebox next time :D, wee stash of !Removed!, womens knickers etc etc ..... see there reaction then :lol:

Getting slightly annoyed now, for the past 2 months after finishing work ive been commonly followed by police on the way home from work, first few times i was pulled over and they checked the car inside out, took a breath test off me, did a stolen vehicle check on my car LOL and on one occasion had to pop to the local police station and provide various vehicle/insurance documents....now i seriously cannot understand why they keep doing this as i do not drive erratically, over the speed limit SO WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!! it has got to the point now where im almost paranoid when driving home after work and thinking is the car behind me a copper?

and yes of course great job guys pulling over the "dangerous" lads, where the !Removed! hell are you when im getting raced and overtaken by dim-wit chavs in citroen saxo's + vauxhall corsas?! and the idiots in there big saloon guys who apparently have the right to cut anyone up on the dual carriageway/M-way!!!!

How long have you had this car ? as it is possible that the last owner had a P.N.C. marker against the car for something or another,and it still comes up on A.N.P.R so you automatically get stopped.

you should be issued with a "stop and search" form which should be filled out at the roadside by the officer who stopped you,this is a legal requirement althought if you dont ask ,sometimes they "conviently" forget to issue it to you,and it should give the reasons for the stop, along with the officers name and number.

if you wish to complain about the way you were treated,or the state your car was left in by the officer(s) then write to the Duty Inspector at either your local police station or better still Police HQ.

and better still by letter as phone calls can sometimes be "forgotten"they do have a duty to replace the stuff in the glove box "as they found it" they do not have the right to trash your car.

but I must agree with some of the other posts on here about young drivers (usually male) who have got brand new cars and ime afraid you are an easy target in the "how come your 17/18/19/etc and can afford a brand new car"bracket,and you get the 3rd degree not really acceptable but sometimes nessary because it could be your car that has just been nicked and I guess you would be pleased that they stopped it. I am only posting this as a possible reason to help, and no, I am not a police woman,but I do know how the system works

to quote Gazjs Would be funny to hide something in the glovebox next time :D , wee stash of !Removed!, womens knickers etc etc ..... see there reaction then :lol:

as a woman i DO have spare knickers in the glove box as well as other certain "female" items we use on a regular basis.......... lets see some red faces then.

a friend of mine paid £600 for miniture cameras to be installed behind the rear view mirror looking forward and in the rear screen looking rearward and a mini DVD recorder in the boot.with I might add audio and she even leaves it on when her car goes for a service (Mondeo) so she can see and hear if she is getting ripped off, as well as for insurance stuff like being rear ended,or tail gated or cut up perhaps causing an accident she even caught a police motor bike officer over taking on the inside and riding up the kerb.now thats difficult to get out of as the lights and sirens wern't on as clearly shown and not heard on the disc,its not just the police that have cameras .......lol........ but i know its an expensive way to do it.

Best wishes and I hope you get it sorted

How long have you had this car ? as it is possible that the last owner had a P.N.C. marker against the car for something or another,and it still comes up on A.N.P.R so you automatically get stopped.

you should be issued with a "stop and search" form which should be filled out at the roadside by the officer who stopped you,this is a legal requirement althought if you dont ask ,sometimes they "conviently" forget to issue it to you,and it should give the reasons for the stop, along with the officers name and number.

if you wish to complain about the way you were treated,or the state your car was left in by the officer(s) then write to the Duty Inspector at either your local police station or better still Police HQ.

and better still by letter as phone calls can sometimes be "forgotten"they do have a duty to replace the stuff in the glove box "as they found it" they do not have the right to trash your car.

but I must agree with some of the other posts on here about young drivers (usually male) who have got brand new cars and ime afraid you are an easy target in the "how come your 17/18/19/etc and can afford a brand new car"bracket,and you get the 3rd degree not really acceptable but sometimes nessary because it could be your car that has just been nicked and I guess you would be pleased that they stopped it. I am only posting this as a possible reason to help, and no, I am not a police woman,but I do know how the system works

to quote Gazjs Would be funny to hide something in the glovebox next time :D , wee stash of !Removed!, womens knickers etc etc ..... see there reaction then :lol:

as a woman i DO have spare knickers in the glove box as well as other certain "female" items we use on a regular basis.......... lets see some red faces then.

a friend of mine paid £600 for miniture cameras to be installed behind the rear view mirror looking forward and in the rear screen looking rearward and a mini DVD recorder in the boot.with I might add audio and she even leaves it on when her car goes for a service (Mondeo) so she can see and hear if she is getting ripped off, as well as for insurance stuff like being rear ended,or tail gated or cut up perhaps causing an accident she even caught a police motor bike officer over taking on the inside and riding up the kerb.now thats difficult to get out of as the lights and sirens wern't on as clearly shown and not heard on the disc,its not just the police that have cameras .......lol........ but i know its an expensive way to do it.

Nice idea, although slightly insane ;)

Ive never had any paperwork when I have been stopped :( Then again alot of the police are bent anyway... sad but true

I still think those boxes that some insurance companies in America use are quite good - the ones that record accidents if it detects the car getting hit.

Oh sorry I just quickly asumed you had the new one

Everyone else does ! Jealous :(

Foci's are the worst for being stopped in

yep lol im really jealous as well, ive noticed from sum replies ppl are thinking i have the BRAND NEW FIESTA but i dnt, its a 1999 mk4 fiesta...leave me alone like LOL, ive not modified anything on the car and dnt intend to....perhaps when i change cars and go to the "toyota" side i may get left alone? LOL

thats actually a really good point there, by the way i dont own a brand new fiesta its a 1999 mk4 fiesta LOL....so i dnt know why im getting pulled over, whats especially annoying is they dnt pull over certain dangerous females, example: on the dual carriageway was driving behind a group of very young girls who happened to be driving a brand new mini cooper in the right lane just darting to the left and right of the lane and this was because they were taking photographs of each other while going around 70mph! wheres the sense LOL, police BOOK THEM!

I have a Mk.IV :unsure:

But...

There's a Mk.VII in the post!!! ^_^

I have a Mk.IV :unsure:

But...

There's a Mk.VII in the post!!! ^_^

gd gd dude, enjoy it well LOL

gd gd dude, enjoy it well LOL

lol i will probably regret buying it when the recession finally finishes me off. Probably have to live in it when I cant afford my rent anymore. oh well

At least its a top spec model, should be quite comfortable :)

lol i will probably regret buying it when the recession finally finishes me off. Probably have to live in it when I cant afford my rent anymore. oh well

At least its a top spec model, should be quite comfortable :)

LOL.....like most people the recession is holding me back with the purchase of a car LOL.....tis hard saving money when uni's fee's get in the way!

LOL.....like most people the recession is holding me back with the purchase of a car LOL.....tis hard saving money when uni's fee's get in the way!

lmao your a student!!! why the hell do you need a car when you're meant to be drunk most of the time!!

JK :unsure:

lmao your a student!!! why the hell do you need a car when you're meant to be drunk most of the time!!

JK :unsure:

because im in the minority where getting completely smash faced doesnt really interest me LOL...dnt get me wrong its fun but i just think ive got better things to spend money on LOL, ya c before my mk4 fiesta i had a vauxhall corsa and lets say it went down hill bad lol. so i needed to buy a much more reliable car so i bought a mk4 fiesta purely due to its low mileage and (touch wood) reliability!

because im in the minority where getting completely smash faced doesnt really interest me LOL...dnt get me wrong its fun but i just think ive got better things to spend money on LOL, ya c before my mk4 fiesta i had a vauxhall corsa and lets say it went down hill bad lol. so i needed to buy a much more reliable car so i bought a mk4 fiesta purely due to its low mileage and (touch wood) reliability!

Well from my experience keep an eye on shock-top-mounts and oil consumption. I have never been to uni but aparantly its best to be drunk while you are there? wtfdik? best of luck with your studies my freind

Well from my experience keep an eye on shock-top-mounts and oil consumption. I have never been to uni but aparantly its best to be drunk while you are there? wtfdik? best of luck with your studies my freind

LOL, thanks dude....had a full service on it in april and so far everythings fine though i have an MOT to look forward to, but yes i shall keep an eye on the oil level...by the way do you use 5W30 oil on your mk4?