Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK7 Bluetooth Phone Connection

jimbob1989

Hi!

I have my phone paired with the Fiesta and it works perfectly, however I have noticed that the stereo has to be on for the phone to be connected and when i'm driving around i'd like the phone to be connected even if i'm not listening to music!

Other than manually turning the volume down to keep the stereo on, is there a way to "mute and unmute" it?! Or even an option to set the stereo so that it stays connected to the phone even when it is in "standby"?

I think I know what the answer will be, but thats for your help!!! ;)

Nope, you have to have the radio on to have the BT on. No way of muting it othing than turning it down :) silly i no.

Hi!

I have my phone paired with the Fiesta and it works perfectly, however I have noticed that the stereo has to be on for the phone to be connected and when i'm driving around i'd like the phone to be connected even if i'm not listening to music!

Other than manually turning the volume down to keep the stereo on, is there a way to "mute and unmute" it?! Or even an option to set the stereo so that it stays connected to the phone even when it is in "standby"?

I think I know what the answer will be, but thats for your help!!! ;)

Hi

The radio has to be on but if you press the AUX button this will effectively mute the output. If you are already playing through the AUX input from your iPhone etc, pressing the AUX button again pauses playback, thus muting the output.

Hope this helps

Adam

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club