Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Metal

SandyCat

Any Metal owners on here?

Been to see one and had a test drive. Wasn't able to wind it up much due to cameras etc but was impressed by the refinement and pick up in 4th and 5th. Didn't feel the need to rev the nuts off it or anything. It also had the Sony radio and climate control and reversing sensors. It certainly looks the part ! Must admit I am tempted if they can get the price right.

I used to own an S1600 which is the same car, but wearing a different paint job. They're very nice cars indeed and they're pretty quick as well, you won't own the roads in it but quick none the less. They're ok on petrol to :)

Hi SandtCat I have had a metal for about 16 months & totally love it, the car handles like a dream and has the power when you need it. I would have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone best car I have owned.

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Thanks Toppy that's good to hear. Marc I agree they are the same mechanicals but what I like about the Metal is the interior with the full leather and different dash plus this one has the Sony DAB and climate etc. It's more like the new ST inside than the Zetec. I hope to decide this weekend anyway but it could go either way. They don't seem to be badged wither just having the Fiesta name only.

I got my one a week ago and I'm still finding it a pleasure to look at and drive I think it's the best car I have owned get one u won't regret it unless u pull up along side an st :rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC One using Ford OC mobile app

I was 22 pounds to fill my car after a week commuting 5 miles each way 5 days a week and trip out 15 miles each way so most done in town start stop environment

Hi SandtCat I have had a metal for about 16 months & totally love it, the car handles like a dream and has the power when you need it. I would have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone best car I have owned.

I agree here and as said only had it just over a week

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Encouraging replies thanks. I agree the car looks the business. I have not yet had a phone call from the dealer. I have to agree price and there are a couple of minor cosmetic details to sort out but if it doesn't work out there will be others and it's best to hold out for the right one.

I've had a fiesta metal for nearly two years and to be perfectly honest I loved every minute of it great car to drive always put a smile on my face and the subtle differences make it stand out a tad more will be really sad to see it go.......well until I start the ST up.....and drive off into the sunset................. :rolleyes: :D

If I were u I'd wait for the right spec and price

I have got to agree with Steve, once my 2 years are up I will be straight in to get a ST, I love my metal but a ST is just at another level.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Yes but sadly out of my budget. Maybe when they come onto the used car market in a couple of years but seeing how some of you guys are driving them already maybe not................. :)

Hopefully by then they will have a mk8 st so we can get a chance

True. Actually they should all get a Focus ST then let us have theirs for around £5000. Depreciation hey? It's a right pig................

• Like 1

True. Actually they should all get a Focus ST then let us have theirs for around £5000. Depreciation hey? It's a right pig................

Haha then the mrs might give in as a second car :)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club