Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Other Seats To Fit Mk6 Fiesta?

lulu91

Hey, just wondering if somebody could help me out with some MK6 knowledge?

My rear seat in my MK6 Fiesta has seen better days and i am wanting to replace it, iv searched for MK6 seats and cant find any in good condition for a reasonable price so am wanting to expand my search, what other seats will fit? iv been told MK5 fit but cant find concrete evidence to back this up? and also Puma's? is there any Fiesta guru's out there to confirm these and let me know if anything else will fit?

Thanks in advance, Lucy x :wub: x

(i'm also kinda picky and realise i will need front and rear to get them to match, but need one's that tilt as mine is 3 door)

Have you had a look on eBay, gumtree etc? Also have you been to a car breakers yard, they might be able to help!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

yeah been on eBay and gumtree and couldnt find any in good condition for a reasonable price, most of them had tears and rips or severely faded and the good ones were the ST Seats which started at about £300 :( and i will be visiting the breakers this weekend, just wondered if there was any other cars at the breakers i could look for that would also fit mine to give me more of an option?

Ahh right thought there would be something decent on eBay! I don't know if any other seats would fit but If it was me I'd just look for seats for that car and not from others just as you know they fit for definite and would be a direct swap.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Your best bet would be a mk 6 rear seat. The Puma is based on the mk 5 so won't fit properly. You could spend some money and go for seats out of an ST. like these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FIESTA-ST-HALF-LEATHER-BLUE-SEATS-FRONT-AND-REAR-USED-UNDAMAGED-NICE-CLEAN-/271430408090?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Cars+Year%3A2005%7CCar+Make%3AFord%7CModel%3AFiesta&hash=item3f3283579a

They're costly but it's a full set for front and rear and will make the interior of the car a nicer place to be.

Another option you can do if they're just dirty and nasty before committing to replacing them you can rent a rug doctor from large supermarkets and give the seats (and the rest of the car) a good cleaning. It is amazing to see what does come out!

yeah been on ebay and gumtree and couldnt find any in good condition for a reasonable price, most of them had tears and rips or severely faded and the good ones were the ST Seats which started at about £300 :( and i will be visiting the breakers this weekend, just wondered if there was any other cars at the breakers i could look for that would also fit mine to give me more of an option?

That's quite cheap for leather recliners. I'm after a set to make into office chairs would gladly pay that.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club