Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New Titanium X Business Edition

adambell

A new & gorgeous colour !!, will put that on my list for the next one!, let's hope its available in Titanium X Sport Powershift

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

I'm so impressed with my mondeo I am seriously considering getting a mk5 depending on price and spec when the lease is due for renewal

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

I believe from family in the state's where it's called the "Fusion" it's gorgeous and they compare it to an Audi in quality of materials etc.., It'd have to be seriously bad for me not to get one and my next Mondeo will be my 8th since they began with the Mk1 in 1993 and everyone as been great !

I believe from family in the state's it's called the "Fusion"

Correct - I'm in love with it! lol.

I can't wait to see it arrive as our new Mondeo. With the face of an Aston and the rear of a Jag, whats not to like. The interior looks all grown up too what with the MyFord Touch screen up on the dash, and lack of handbrake infront of the arm rest, it looks really smart, simple and modern.

Anyone who hasn't done so already, should search YouTube for something like 'US 2014 Ford Fusion Titanium' and watch any of the vids. The black ones look absolutely stunning!

(And there's hybrid and plug-in hybrid versions too. Unfortunately if you like saloons/sedans like me, you may be dissapointed to learn the UK will miss out on this and get a hatchback version instead - just like with the Focus and Fiestas. There'll probably be an estate too though).

Cheers Paul, my wife's got a black Titanium fiesta like yours and asks where did u get the chrome grill strip from?? looks great!! I've just looked at the vids on YouTube and it looks great except I don't like these electronic handbrakes, I test drove a Insignia Elite when buying mine and twice on the test drive it seemed to take forever to release? Love toys / gadgets hence why I always buy the top model but am not taken on this ?

Lovely colour mate

Thanks mate, it reminds me of the old sporty types :)

I think deep impact blue and panther black are the best colours for any ford, they look classy and yet sporty at the same time.

I definitely agree with you and both colours give the car that wow factor ! , I was having Panther Black for my next Mondeo but after seeing "Deep Impact Blue" it's up in the air !, can see the Blue being the winner ;-)

It is a lovely colour. When picking it I also liked black, but wanted to something a bit different and saw the Focus ST in the same colour and thought it would like nice with the chrome extras. When it arrived I was pleased made the choice. My daughter wasn't she wanted Yellow :blink: (shes only 6!)

Cheers Paul, my wife's got a black Titanium fiesta like yours and asks where did u get the chrome grill strip from?? looks great!! I've just looked at the vids on YouTube and it looks great except I don't like these electronic handbrakes, I test drove a Insignia Elite when buying mine and twice on the test drive it seemed to take forever to release? Love toys / gadgets hence why I always buy the top model but am not taken on this ?

Thank you, it was from eBay a few years back. There was an upper strip too but it looked a bit over the top, so I only applied the lower half. (Its only ABS(?) plastic mind so it hasn't weathered fantastically, but it looks fine from a few feet away lol).

I've only had a little experience of electric parking brakes and that was on a Nissan Leaf, which was obviously automatic (like my fiesta), so I only apply my handbrake when I'm getting out the car - but yeah it may be an annoyance to manual drivers who don't electric handbrakes as they're applying & releasing it alot more.

I just like them because theres no big ugly handbrake on the centre console. lol

My wife's just about to change her car soon wud you Recomemed the Powershift automatic box ??

• 1 month later...

So I've done almost 5000 miles and the car is just getting better and better.

I've noticed that first thing in a morning when the engine is cold, it's very sluggish, but after a minute or two it's fine.

The car so comfortable and quiet I love driving it, it's far quieter on the road than my Audi was, I imagine the smaller wheels play a part in that.

The car is so full of features it's fantastic value for money.

The only thing that disappoints me is the convers+ system, it doesn't give a visual display of the parking aids, it doesn't display half the information of other models.

All in all I love the car and fully recommend it to anyone considering a mondeo with plenty of toys.

• Like 1

There a brilliant motor ! we've just spent a long weekend at a friends lodge near Portmadog and we roughly did 450 miles over 4 days and it was effortless, comfy and a pleasure to drive

just caught up with this thread, nice car you got there,i think my next Ford will be a Mondeo, had a look at the new shape mondeo at goodwood FOS last weekend, and in my opinion while it looked good from the outside and the boot space was huge, i wasnt too sold on the interior, but i think if specced correctly it would make a lovely place to be

Am not that keen on the steering wheel on the new Mondeo reminds me of my wife's Fiesta Titanium, buy am keen to take a look all the same , am also going to look at the new Ford EDGE 4X4 ( Mondeo on stilts ) which could be a great combination

yeah my dad is a big SUV fan, hoping to convince him to take a look at the Edge

I think when a new model is first released, the spec and interior trim appear to be a lower quality, it's always the same.

As you say though, with the right options I'm sure the new mondy will be fantastic

My previous car was the 2.2 Titanium X Sport. Great car and once I bluefinned it the performance was pretty serious. It had everything on it you could wish for but it was on HP and a change in circumstances meant it had to go and to be honest it was way too big for the 9 mile daily commute but I am glad I had it for a while and got it out of my system or I would still be wanting one !

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club