Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Newbie Says Hi

Cheeky Daz

The dealer prob will be happy to keep it on the forecourt for the weekend. I picked up mine on a Friday (after they tried to change it to the Monday) and when I went in the next week to hand in some papers the salesman told me he had wished I hadn't taken my car on the Friday as lots of potential customers were hoping to see the Hot Magenta colour!

I've no doubt that he would be happy for it to sit on the forecourt but with it being a Motability car I am slightly tied to the dates they dictate. Either way I will have an enjoyable drive to Silverstone.

UncleFesta1.jpg

UncleFesta2.jpg

Forgot to add . .

MMmmmmmmm

Definately the best colour for being noticed - and even more so now that the price has gone up and it becomes even rarer

Well today was pickup day. What can I say but WOW. I was expecting my Fiesta to be good but it's far better than expected. It looks amazing. I am definately going to miss my Hyundai so I'm really glad that my first impressions of the Fiesta are so good. I have a very busy weekend (Renualtsport weekend at Silverstone) but will get some photos took at some point to show my new baby off.

Whilst I have had issues with my dealer for his attitude I cannot fault him as far as his promise is concerned. He promised me upon ordering (14th May) that my car would be here by 4th july and he has delivered on that. 7 Weeks and 1 day wait makes me wonder why others are having such problems. I feel for you folk.

Well today was pickup day. What can I say but WOW. I was expecting my Fiesta to be good but it's far better than expected. It looks amazing. I am definately going to miss my Hyundai so I'm really glad that my first impressions of the Fiesta are so good. I have a very busy weekend (Renualtsport weekend at Silverstone) but will get some photos took at some point to show my new baby off.

Whilst I have had issues with my dealer for his attitude I cannot fault him as far as his promise is concerned. He promised me upon ordering (14th May) that my car would be here by 4th july and he has delivered on that. 7 Weeks and 1 day wait makes me wonder why others are having such problems. I feel for you folk.

I bet you're pleased as it looks lovely but you'll find it a bit different to the coupe.

You know what the next stage is...............get some pics up.......... :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club