Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Possible To Change Display?

negendahl

Hey guys,

Quick question:

I currently have this kind of display in my car (i don't have Sync)

Fiesta-my-key.jpg

Is it possible to simply swap it out for a bigger one (found a few on eBay)? Something like this:

dsc00015.jpg

or

ford-fiesta-7_0.jpg?itok=gf6wgA1l

I was thinking it might be the head unit controlling the signaling to the display - does anyone know for sure?

Or maybe if possible just change the whole head unit to the Sony one (looks better :D) and the screen with that?

Thanks,

Yeah you can change it for sure quite a few people have put the sony one in there car on here,

but I. Pretty sure you have to get both the display screen and the CD player unit too for it to all work together ;)

Yeah you can change it for sure quite a few people have put the sony one in there car on here,

but I. Pretty sure you have to get both the display screen and the CD player unit too for it to all work together ;)

Alright, thanks mate, so changing just the display wont work? All i really want is to get some more space for information :)

I see quite a few for sale on eBay, but most of them seems to be for the 2010 version - what is the difference between that and the new one?

Trying to find one now :) But as i dont have Sync, so some features on the sony stereo wont matter for me.

As above you would need to get all three parts together for it to work

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

As above you would need to get all three parts together for it to work

Fair enough, thanks for the answers.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Ford OC mobile app

Guys. I have the second picture (orange display writing one) and I would love to change it for a touch screen type. Is this possible?!

Not sure about touch screen, but colour one would be. Friend of mine did this but nav function don't work

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club