Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta Picked Up Today Woohoo!

Fenners

Hi all,

Not been on here in a long time! Just traded in my 2010 fiesta for a 2013 model, loving the new look!

I'm just getting my head around ford sync, managed to get the txt reading audio working, I'm looking at switching the interior light to blue to match the dashboard, any idea what bulbs I need and how hard it is to change?

Is there anything new I should know with this model as in technical love gadgets ;)

Thanks

....I'm looking at switching the interior light to blue to match the dashboard, any idea what bulbs I need and how hard it is to change?

Thanks

Exactly what I'm thinking of doing, so I'll be watching for hints. I can imagine some being easy but I'm not sure about the ones for the cupholders.

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Cant do cup holders unless your good with a soldering iron bit of a tricky mod to do

pics or it didn't happen :)

I'll get some pictures up tomorrow,

I'm not really into mods much but think the bulbs will look smart are they the same as the footwell bulbs T5?

Cant do cup holders unless your good with a soldering iron bit of a tricky mod to do

Bugger. Looks like I'll be staying orange then. Why change the dash to blue but leave ambient orange/red? Unless it's considered "warmer" I suppose. Cheers anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Is the interior light bulb fidly to change?

Exactly what I'm thinking of doing, so I'll be watching for hints. I can imagine some being easy but I'm not sure about the ones for the cupholders.

They'll just be smd's !Removed! easy to solder just need very steady hands. I'd like to see what it looks like though when it's all taken apart.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

Never soldered and don't fancy starting with my new Fiesta. If it was just replacing bulbs I'd consider it. Considering all bulbs can fail, seems a bit daft to use soldered fittings on the cupholders. Anything to make repairs/replacements more expensive I guess.

Of course. I re soldered the entire lighting on my old clio to a neon blue, took me a while, even did the cc unit, dash switches and window switches. Looks good. They are done to a stupidly high standard in the factory, just pressed onto a large circuit board, you need to pop them off with pliers, lay them over the exposed metal ( they also work one way round only ) and just a tiny spot of solder on them, they are incased in plastic and can easily melt, well worth it though. I told myself ill never mess with the car but I probably will in about a years time. Esp all the interior lights, will turn to a crisp blue at some point all round.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club