Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Caliper Painting

jandk14

i want to spray my calipers yellow... but if i took the calipers off would i have to take the brake fluid cap off and would i need to wind the caliper back even though im putting my old pads back in, i would prefer to remove the calipers (not completely but so i dont have to mask everything) and how do i remove the caliper if its less time

i want to spray my calipers yellow... but if i took the calipers off would i have to take the brake fluid cap off and would i need to wind the caliper back even though im putting my old pads back in, i would prefer to remove the calipers (not completely but so i dont have to mask everything) and how do i remove the caliper if its less time

Its 2001 hatchback if that helps anyone

I did mine with a tin of high temp paint and a small print brush which meant I didn't have to remove anything at all. If you take the pads out but don't press the brake pedal then you shouldn't have to reset the caliper or wind it back. I'd recommend the paintbrush as an easier option though Tbh. Even if you have bought a spray can then spray the paint into an old lid or similar then do it that way. Less chance of over spray getting everywhere and a lot less hassle removing bits

Lee

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club