Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Dissertation Questionnaire

ed12

Evening all,

I am in need of some more responses to a questionnaire for my Uni dissertation, I am investigating the environmental need for solar energy and if there is a demand from the public.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5G5CSC5

If you answer No to question one, please skip to done.

All participants will remain anonymous throughout the process and no identifiable information is collected, all information gathered will be used for research purposes only to aid with my dissertation.

Thanks for your time.

Ed

!Removed! hell that was quick! How you planning on writing a dissertation based on the answer to one question in what im guessing will be the majority of responses

Important information from you jolly public! ;) for certain data, no can be just as useful and will reflect demand. (Obviously gives less information to work with, but still useful information).

I think many people are dubious about the gains available from having panels fitted and also whether the panels will actually produce income/reimbursment within the timeframe stated by many fitting schemes.

Unfortunately due to the course I am taking... "The studies of LED number plate bulbs, paying special attention to the 36mm festoon style LED systems used in the pre-facelift 54-08 plate, paying special attention to the sea grey zetec 3dr hatchback, their construction and resilience under real world conditions" wasn't allowed. So lets save the planet instead with lots of solar energy, woo! lol

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone who's filled it in so far!!!

For those who don't understand this new fangled kWh and m2... :D The approximate energy use for a 3 bed family home is between 1000-1400kWh/Quarter and the average roof area of a mid terraced house is 55m2!

Would be interesting to know at the end the ratio of people who said yes/no on the first question!

Yes, that will be! The current data is very interesting indeed!

Questionnaire is now closed, thanks to all who took part.

The process of analysing the data now begins, wooo! :lamo:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club