Do Not Sell My Personal Information

broken down... and only 7000miles down the road!

johnnymac16

so im not the happiest guy in town... on way home, i experience some trouble with the car when it was moving of an then got to lights an it stalled and i pressed my power button and nothing..it just wouldnt start.. so now its been dropped back to my home till tuesday asits bank holiday weekend and garage is closed an its going in then. hoping to get courtesy car tomorrow as im of to southhampton monday.

Oh no, wonder what the problem is. you say you experienced some problem when moving off, what sort of problem? wasnt lack of power was it? I only ask this as my power loss problem has been happening again, im waiting for Mountune to get back to me,but they did mention that it could be something thats not associated with their upgrade but that they would work their end first to check everything. Hope you get your sorted quickly x

Simple solution, sell it and buy a Vauxhall.

Dude, thats not good! Keep us all posted on this, sounds like the biggest issue anyone on here has had with their new fiesta on here... Any idea at all on what the problem is? maybe its the battery... Anyway good luck getting it sorted :)

OMG! Tht is awful! Trust it to be bank holiday to break down. Hope they sort it soon and keep us posted.

so im not the happiest guy in town... on way home, i experience some trouble with the car when it was moving of an then got to lights an it stalled and i pressed my power button and nothing..it just wouldnt start.. so now its been dropped back to my home till tuesday asits bank holiday weekend and garage is closed an its going in then. hoping to get courtesy car tomorrow as im of to southhampton monday.

That's bad news :(

go and give a much needed kick up the backside of your ford dealer

Not a huge problem after all! I couldnt wait for ford to look at the car today, so I had my mechanic friend sort it for me, luckily he found it was just the fuses again, like a xmas they blew, a few of the with the power i think and to the power button made me lose the power but he ended up replacing them, and done me an invoice which I am taking to ford today to one prove my point and two to get them to pay!

But the car is driving fine, so no need to worry guys... After he replaced the fuses, I had to get on my way to southampton which is about 220 mile round trip, in the sun, and the cruise control is just brill! Works a treat and give me feet a little rest for over an hour.

But no real problems to moan about, oh apart from fords lack of help to get you back on the road asap!

But still loving my fiesta!!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club