Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St Badges?

BeccaaCat

Mooornin.

Today I /may/ have gone and bought the gel overlays for a Fiesta ST which I haven't bought yet lol.

Now I like to do my research so does anyone know where I can buy different coloured 'ST' badges for the front and rear?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Ford OC mobile app

Wish I'd noticed that earlier lol thank you!

Do you know whether the colours come out looking like the ones on there or are they different?

Next question lol where can I buy silicone hoses and lead cables from? :lol:

I want pink ones.. just to be awkward!

Pumaspeed do the hoses, Lead cables, I assume HT leads? I wouldn't change those unless buying Magnecor or Genuine items, all others will be inferior ime, very expensive though.

Silicone hoses are a waste just to buy on their own, when combined with bigger intercooler etc they are worth it, a waste of money otherwise, the engine regulates the temp just fine as standard.

So have you become superior and bought an ST then?

Not yet lol, I like to be organised though :p yes HT leads lol l couldn't think of what they were called!

Ordering in a couple of months, hopefully will have it by September! :)

Good stuff, you looking at new or used?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

New :)

Was going to buy used but there's barely any difference in price so thought I might as well buy it new!

There's a few K if you shop around, on AT some ST2's go for around 14K.

Currently looking at changing all the interior lights properly at the moment to a neon blue, so like a Golf but not a golf innit, Ambient lighting is a piece of !Removed!, hopefully someone on here will shed some light soon on removing the dials and the face plate on the Sony unit.

Im one of the lucky ones- OH works for Ford so I get cars at cost price + £200 and when you look at the finance deals sometimes it's actually cheaper to buy new lol.

Just interior lights or like an SMD conversion? If it's the latter I wish you luck lol :p

Lucky!

The Dials will probably be SMD's anyway, easy enough did it with my Clio, just need a magnifying lense, such as one used for model painting and a steady hand, dash switches and the rest are likely to be LED Bulbs, which are bit of a pain as you only really get one shot to solder them properly, I'll post some pics of the Clio dash later when I get home, did a very pro job imo.

So I take you'll be getting ST3 fully speccd then? Colour?

Wanna do mine? ;)

Lol OH paid through the nose for an SMD conversion. I'm getting someone at work to teach me to solder so I can do my own hahah (if you knew me you'd understand how scary this is! :lol:)

Nope I'm getting an ST2! I want pink brake calipers and black wheels so not much point in me paying an extra £600 for basically a DAB radio lol :p

And against popular opinion I'm getting it in black :)

Better than red, Orange is ok but just looks red in anything other than bright sunlight, which we aren't privileged enough to have here, but the black looks ok, better with the Grey leather option, rare too, DAB radio is worth it imo Sat Nav pretty handy too as provides traffic issues on the map.

I bet SMD conversions are a lot of money, it took me a whole day to do the Clio and thats just about 6 LED switches, about 16 SMDs on the Dial Circuit board and 10 iirc on the Climate Control unit, putting it back in and seeing some of them not working was the hardest part lol, the entire dash had to come out to get the dials off the car, Soldering is easy to do just need to be steady and not rush it, just put everything in place, small bit of solder where you want the join to be, and just touch it with the iron and it will melt perfectly in place on a Circuit board, tried several ways and that seems to be the best, too much on and you melt the plastic around the lights and break them, CrazyLEDS only supply one extra bulb with their kits too, avoid.

It was going to be orange but I decided black and pink is more "me" :lol:

You can pay extra and get the nav on the ST2 can't you? Either way I have a phone and I would assume the car has bluetooth lol so I don't mind :p I only listen to the radio in the mornings (capital breakfast show anyone?) So DAB would be unjustifiable for me.

I do love the seats, but looking to get the inserts changed to, you guessed it, pink! ;)

Yeah he paid like £200 and something for his RS and that was a group discount o_o

Hahah in theory it sounds easy.. For the girl who tripped over her own feet and knocked herself out these things are never that simple lol.

Be good to see pictures though! I'm starting small and changing the LEDs in my xbox controller first :p

Reason I like DAB is I no longer have to Suffer Dave Berry in the mornings, man needs his throat ripped out, sell out. Kerrang FTMFWYO! same goes for Kiss FM, Ricky Melvin and the Essex Chav who is far too common and loud for radio, cannot stand it lol

Crazy LED's charge £99 for fitting, but they are in Newcastle, no good for us.

But all have bluetooth yep, Sound quality is better on the standard unit though.

Not liking the Pink idea though, each to thier own though, I'll know it's you then if I ever see a black with Pink seats ST parked up in Slough or somewhere nearby.

Hahah Dave Berry and Lisa Snowdon are the reason I get up in the morning :')

Nobody likes the pink idea, because when you think 'pink car' you think 'pink-ka-fluffy-dice-halfords car' (or at least I do lol), I don't want to overdo it!

Well I work in Slough so you'll probably see me at some point :p

• Like 1

Mate of mine has those dice in Corsa ( un ) limited Edition 1.2 in Chllli Orange, loves the horrid thing.

There was a Pink RR Sport in Slough on Saturday though mind, someone may have beat you to the idea :D

Hahah like Katie Prices? :p

Those fluffy dice are vile lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club