Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fair 2014 - Who's Going?

iNath

Link's here if you've not bought your tickets yet: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/forum-6/announcement-50-ford-fair-2014-sign-up-form-register-now-to-join-us-at-ford-fair/

Sunday 3rd August at Silverstone - who's going and who's gonna be on the stand representing the FOC crew? ;)

• Like 1

We're going but not going to be on FOC stand :(

Sent from my SM-G900F using Ford OC mobile app

Was thinking of going this year but just realised I'll be at Carfest 1-3 August

I'm coming and il be on the stand aswell, first timer for both and looking forward to it.

We're going but not going to be on FOC stand :(

Traitor ;)

I'm coming and il be on the stand aswell, first timer for both and looking forward to it.

Afraid we've already reached our quota of Nathan's :p (one!)

I'll be there, 1st time on the stand

Look forward to it ST-2 buddy :)

Afraid we've already reached our quota of Nathan's :p (one!)

Surely there's room for one more ? :p bit of change from st's too by the looks of it

Hi guys. Coming and First time for Me and my wife. What do you mean by "the stand" ? Thanks

Hi guys. Coming and First time for Me and my wife. What do you mean by "the stand" ? Thanks

If you buy your tickets from us you have the option of parking your car within the circuit with us fellow members for us to have a nosey ;) Each club/forum gets their own stand.

If you buy your tickets from us you have the option of parking your car within the circuit with us fellow members for us to have a nosey ;) Each club/forum gets their own stand.

Yep bought the tickets from FOC a few days back. Not so sure that my fiesta is worthy tho. -_-

Yep bought the tickets from FOC a few days back. Not so sure that my fiesta is worthy tho. -_-

All Ford's are welcome :)

• Like 1

I'll be there and on stand. Was really good last year, but I think we should arrange a time to all meet up on stand, I got to see a lot of cars I recognised but not that many owners.

I'll be there, on the Manchester RSOC stand, first time this year really looking forward to it :)

Meeee!!!

:)

(Where do you sign up to join everyone on the stand?)

I'll be there, my first time on the stand too :) cannot wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Traitor ;)

Sorryyyyyyyy :(

I'll swing by and say hello!

Me plus Missus & friends, been to Ford Fair loads of times, with different clubs. A great day out :)

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC mobile app

Is tickets left ? Hopefully going with my young lad although sadly my fiesta is still standard and because they spend all there cash on clean water and beaches in devon there's no cash for roads so still saving for my alloy refurb and paint job want pearl white on body don't know about wheels yet maybe next time :)

Is tickets left ? Hopefully going with my young lad although sadly my fiesta is still standard and because they spend all there cash on clean water and beaches in devon there's no cash for roads so still saving for my alloy refurb and paint job want pearl white on body don't know about wheels yet maybe next time :)

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/forum-6/announcement-50-ford-fair-2014-sign-up-form-register-now-to-join-us-at-ford-fair/ ;)

Im going for the first time and should have the fusion on coilovers by then

Sent from my HTC One using Ford OC mobile app

Just purchased my ticket.

Went last year and was impressed - although disgusted there was no Ford Crown Victorias or Mk3 Focus saloons! ;)

Might leave my fez in the car park like last year though - it often falls victim of verbal abuse *Cough* iNath & Jimrex *cough* lol.

I agree maybe a few set times for members to meet at the stand would be good.
Oh and does anyone have a pop-up gazebo? There's very little shade there and I almost got burnt last year lol :ph34r:

Anybody from Hampshire , Dorset / the south going?

Anybody from Hampshire , Dorset / the south going?

Me :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club