Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Servicing Fiesta 7.5

fiesta1881

Hi having had 2 focus's over 10 years and done all the servicing work myself. Now because my new car a fiesta is just over a year old, have to get it serviced by a garage for the warranty. The garage I got the car from offered me a deal of £560 spread over £15.99 month til January 2017 and includes 3 services

March 2015

March 2016

March 2017

Its had 2 services to date, but I think £560 to change oil,air filter,spark plugs etc is a bit high but saying that I have never had a car serviced by a garage. What do you think.

Cheers

So £186 per service, I'd say that's pretty expensive. Shop around, as long as the garage is vat registered and use genuine parts the warranty will be fine

But saying that, it will include roadside assistance with ford so you need to weigh that up

It has pick your car up and drop it off and have just read the third service can be £230+ at any garage.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Ford OC mobile app

I've just signed up for a 3 year plan with my dealer, works out at £140 a service, free courtesy car, pick up if required and a valet as well as continuing the AA breakdown cover. The price of yours sounds a bit steep to me unless one of the services includes something pricey like a cambelt?

Don't do it pal.

I pay about 123 quid a service and said I will dedicate to them for 3 years if they give me this rate otherwise I'm going elsewhere.

Get a courtesy car too :)

The monthly deals only to get you lining their pockets by an extra 40-50 quid a service.

Don't pay anything more than 140

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

Think tomorrow I will look around for better deals

Cheers for advice

Sent from my C6603 using Ford OC mobile app

Canceled it today before any money comes out, now just put some money aside for next march.

Thanks for advice

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club