Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where to go/ What to do today?

Fiesta Silver1.4

Cmon guys, im dying here. I Have nothing to do, I live in warrington North west. Any places go / drive to? or any nice roads / country roads if you know?

Lol i got no gas for my bbq as well :(

Go for a proper massive cruise! Then treat yourself to a burger king drive thru!

I know its a gorgeous day. Just drive. Anywere!

Know how you feel, i broke my neck and fractured my spine 3 weeks ago, i cant do anything or drive my fez for months!!! :(

Know how you feel, i broke my neck and fractured my spine 3 weeks ago, i cant do anything or drive my fez for months!!! :(

Ooooo, painful! Hope you get better soon and thank God or someone it wasnt worse.

Ooooooooo nasty!

Just drive down the A49 and when you get to Hereford, turn round and come back. :D

Eeeeech, thats awful. Speedy recovery x

OMG poor you, hope your ok mate and not in too much pain.

We didnt drive our car today, had to walk to the train station as Max refused to park it in a public car park for the day :rolleyes: we then had an hour queue just to get in the foyer of the train station and then a nightmare getting on the train as it was rammed - yep we headed off to the beach (southend) for the annual air show - lovely weather and now were all shattered x

That sounds like a good day Michelle but not the waiting for train and stuff! I went to Alexandra Palace. Gorgeous up there. Lovely big park and lovely day.

I did 4 hours of ironing!! :(

Had a lovely girly night in last night with a friend with lots of wine and chinese, crashed at hers, got home this morning and been out for a roast dinner today :)

If it's nice tomorrow...off to the beach!

Danzzza....I hope you Get Well Soon...look after yourself. x

Speedy recovery.....Know what yer goin through i had a wee broken back adventure 15 months ago.